What is the best night club in bradford
Author: John Yeadon
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.
Working Men’s Clubs originated in the industrial areas of England in the 19th century with the aim of providing recreation, relaxation and education for the working class.
In the small town Idle, a suburb of Bradford, West Yorkshire, there is also one that is Idle Working Men’s Clubis called. This is ambiguous, because "idle" also means something like lazy or lazy.
It goes without saying that this ambiguity was used and the club's logo designed accordingly (it shows a worker leaning on a shovel).
What is special about this workers' club, which was founded in 1928, is that, due to the high demand from home and abroad, it has awarded honorary memberships to people who are normally not expected to be found in such a club, e.g. formerly "James Bond" Roger Moore, Mohammed Al Fayed, Paul Gascoigne or Uri Geller, yes even Michael Jackson was an honorary member during his lifetime (he was given membership by Uri Geller for his wedding).
In times when the number of working men's clubs has rapidly declined, the West Yorkshire club has nothing to complain about: it is flourishing and thriving. Here are mood images from the IWMC.
Idle Working Men’s Club
23 high street
West Yorkshire BD10 8NB
I like it:
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Can I make money by breeding worms
- Make blankets better pillows
- Is the CAAD 12 a good bike
- What is Loktantra
- What is an indirect question
- Which browser has the largest market share
- Can I be sensitive to the MRI
- What is the best smartphone among 11000
- Urine therapy is possible
- What does HPCL stand for
- Did Pope Joan really exist
- Why encapsulation is difficult to understand
- Can these black hackers be caught
- What are the national vegetables of France
- How was it that Shivaji had a natural leader?
- Where's Freddie Mercury's piano
- When is silence harmful?
- How can I meet Dhoni during the IPL
- How do you use effective email marketing
- Can cancer cells develop resistance to the treatment?
- Can NRIs invest in mutual funds
- Is cricket free from corruption in Sri Lanka?
- Are cliché anime characters bad
- What is Marketing Ethics and Their Importance