Why is Adam DAngelo's age a mystery
Adam D’Angelo height, weight, age, body statistics
|Adam D’Angelo quick info|
|height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Date of birth||August 14, 1984|
Adam D'Angelo is considered one of the smartest people in Silicon Valley. It was even rumored that he was the one who taught Mark Zuckerberg to code while he was in high school. He got his first big job in IT at his friend's social media company. He served as the chief technology officer at Facebook before deciding to step down from his job to become a co-founder. Quora. Under his guidance Quora In March 2016 they reached 100 million monthly visitors and in October of this year they launched the Spanish version of the website.
place of birth
He lives in Palo Alto, California, USA.
Adam D’Angelo went to the Joel Barlow High School. He later switched to Phillips Exeter Academy. After graduating from high school, he enrolled at the California Institute of Technology and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- Father - unknown
- Mother - unknown
- Siblings - unknown
Adam D’Angelo can be reached through Quora, Inc.
5 feet 9 inches or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Girlfriend / spouse
Adam D’Angelo has chosen to keep his personal life out of the public eye, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his dating history.
Race / ethnicity
Dark brown (natural)
- Prominent nose
- Messy hairstyle
Adam D’Angelo has not yet endorsed a brand.
His religious views are not known.
- As Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the popular question-and-answer website Quora
- He was previously the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Facebook and Vice President of the Technical Department
His exercise routine and diet plan are unknown.
Adam D’Angelo's favorite things
His favorite things are not known.
Adam D’Angelo facts
- He met Mark Zuckerberg, the co-founder of Facebook, while studying Philips Exeter Academy. They had become close friends in the elite boarding school.
- He joined the Facebook team in 2004 when the Harvard social media giants moved to Palo Alto, California to begin their breathtaking rise.
- During his studies he developed a website called BuddyZoowhich enabled users to upload their AIM friends list and compare it with the list of other users.
- In 2001 he took eighth place in the USA Computer Olympics, in which he started as a high school student.
- In 2002 he made it to 2nd place and won a silver medal at the International Olympiad in Computer Science.
- He and his Facebook employee Charlie Cheever started Quora in June 2009. The company was released in June 2010.
- In September 2011 the official iTunes app for was released Quora and was made available to users in September 2012.
- D’Angelo led Quora's offer to acquire Parlio, an online community website. It was finally acquired in March 2016.
- While studying in high school, he worked with Mark Zuckerberg to develop a music suggestion software called Synapse Media Playerwhich was eventually taken over by Microsoft.
- Follow him on Twitter and Quora.
Featured image by Philip Neustrom / Flickr / CC BY 2.0
- Why are there CSS frameworks
- Which song got better over time?
- Is that a nicotine addiction
- Was the USSR a state religion?
- Etoro weekend rollover fees
- How do carotenoids in plants deal with diseases
- What is a Proteus vulgaris capsule
- Why is my Samsung Galaxy S3 slow
- Pedophilia Why are pedophiles usually men?
- What is your favorite teaching book
- What does Plekostom eat
- Would you rather be gay or bisexual?
- Is hijab mandatory in Afghanistan
- You can use urine on your skin
- Is a B Com tough with CS
- What is the url for my yahoo
- Narcissists generally feel miserable
- Can a comic book store be profitable
- President Trump respects the military
- Can marijuana cause mania in bipolar people
- Why is school education better than agriculture
- Super Mario 3D World is fun
- How environmentally conscious are Romanians
- A revoked medical license can be restored