How are proximity sensors connected?
Hi the project is to equip a bike with sensors and monitor it in real time, later more stuff will be done with the collected data.
I have these sensors and want to connect them to the Arduino BT V06 and send the data to an Android device via Bluetooth and then display them graphically in the app in the coordinate system.
A JADE agent then sends the data to the main platform of the agents. They then do a lot of things with the data, which I then also program. If what I want to program with the agent falls under artificial intelligence.
Here I have attached the data sheets.
Megatron ITV25 I received the data sheet from Megatron on request
The air pressure sensor used, an MLH025BSD14A from Honeywell, also works
a 5 V supply voltage and delivers a linear over its measuring range of 0-25 bar
analog output signal of 0.5-4.5 V. Its current consumption is typically 4 mA [MLH-
The strain gauges:
1000 Ohm strain gauge, namely FAED-12B-100-S6E-M
and FAE2-A6231J-100-S13E from BLH, used [BLH-07]
Air pressure sensor in the hose.
TPMS sensor MPXY8020A [MPX-06]
DB_IVT_IVW odometer on the front fork.pdf (1.86 MB)
Honeywell MLH Series.pdf (126 KB)
MPXY8000.pdf (304 KB)
- How are the Hunger Games trilogy books
- Why is there no cure for ADHD
- How do I clear my Netflix history
- What is the density of green sand
- How do I compress combined PDF online
- What are cryptography methods
- What is Bradley Cooper's best film role
- What is Flipboard
- When were words created
- Where's Cedar Point
- How is the heat radiation measured
- What happened to Stannis Baratheon's ships
- Women hate men who look at them
- Why was abstract painting invented
- How does it feel to be bored?
- Have you seen a scary movie lately?
- What is the hamburger effect
- Exam grades are important
- What is vector marketing
- IIIT Sri City is a good school
- What is Precious Name in Chinese
- What is the Nikkor AFP lens
- Why do amusement parks ban selfie sticks
- What are recurring decimal places