Has your ambition changed?
Why leadership is important
Discipline and ambition
Characteristic 4: A leader is self-disciplined
"I don't feel like doing that now" - everyone knows this feeling. But good managers do not act according to the pleasure principle. Because they have internalized the credo: work is not always fun. Nevertheless, certain tasks have to be done. They are accordingly self-disciplined - which their employees also register.
Leaders also master the art of motivating themselves and regulating their emotional balance. Therefore, even when they have a bad day, they radiate energy and an inner calm. They can because they have a clear vision of the goals they want to achieve. And they see their success in achieving these goals. That gives them self-confidence and confidence. Even if something goes completely against you? Then you will always see your destination photo and know where you are on the way there.
Characteristic 5: A leader reflects on his or her behavior
Managers expect their employees to be open to critical feedback and, if necessary, to reconsider their behavior. The managers themselves should be ready for this. You should ask yourself regularly: What can I do better and how? In addition, when employees criticize their behavior directly or indirectly, you shouldn't immediately take a defensive stance or even think: What is the employee assuming?
Instead, managers always remind themselves that most employees find it difficult to openly criticize their boss - also because they are partly dependent on him. That is why managers are grateful for any open criticism from their employees, because it gives them the opportunity to reflect on their behavior and, if necessary, to correct it.
Characteristic 6: A leader is ambitious and willing to learn
Top executives want to achieve the highest possible impact. That is why they regularly question what they do and work specifically on their personality. Because they know: Top performance - also in the area of leadership - can only be achieved in the long term if you have a positive charisma and continuously strive for improvement. Accordingly, they are willing to learn and change, especially when certain ways of thinking and behaving in the area of leadership no longer prove to be expedient - for example, because the employee structure has changed and the young employees have different expectations of their boss than their older colleagues.
- What is abrupt climate change
- What are some unique Texas foods
- What is the SBI slogan
- How did Orochimaru achieve immortality
- People still use couch surfing
- How does neuropsychology include chemistry
- What the hell is an arranged marriage
- How good is YuYu Hakusho
- Did you enjoy the TV series Dexter
- Security loan debts are viewed as bad debts
- Where did you start your love
- Space probes are all jokes
- Who are most of the new business owners
- How long does the average person sleep
- What are different races in France
- How extreme can fear get 1
- Where is the first passenger drone manufactured
- Is cricket free from corruption in Sri Lanka?
- Is browser diversity good for the web?
- What is bad karma
- Which is better Salesforce or SAP
- However, money is important for happiness
- Should I make my own Ecomm website
- Who paid for the Scottish referendum