Which processor is better for 3ds Max
How to configure your Autodesk 3ds Max workstation
The 3D computer graphics program Autodesk 3DS MAX was specially developed for modeling and visualization. Graphic designers, game developers, CAD artists and architects use Autodesk 3ds Max for 3D modeling, animation and rendering. Would you like to process larger and very complex projects with attractive geometry more easily and quickly? We configure the optimal business workstation for your individual Autodesk 3DS MAX applications and offer you the opportunity to test the system with a test license for Autodesk 3DS MAX 2021 via remote access. Talk to us and arrange a free remote test. Below is our hardware expertise for Autodesk 3DS MAX 2021.
Efficient processor for Autodesk 3DS MAX workstation
Single threading applications such as Autodesk 3DS MAX develop their full potential with the highest possible clock rate of the processor. For simple modeling and animation, we recommend a high-frequency Intel Xeon 6-core processor from 3.5 GHz. For rendering, Autodesk 3ds Max uses a CPU-based rendering engine. In order to be able to process the rendering processes quickly and smoothly, a large number of CPU cores is required. For complex 3D rendering projects we recommend at least a 6 or 8 core from at least 3.0 GHz, optionally a special rendering workstation with dual Xeon processors. In our MediaWiki we explain in detail the differences between Intel Xeon and Intel Core processors.
Sufficient memory for Autodesk 3DS MAX
For most Autodesk 3DS Max users, 16-32 GB of memory is sufficient. Make sure that your workstation has enough RAM banks available. We recommend an HP Z440 with 8 memory banks. Main memory with ECC support (Error Correction Code) offers higher reliability. Errors in the main memory can falsify data, incorrect data and calculations as well as system crashes can result. For CAD artists who work daily with complex models and renderings, we recommend using one of our workstations from 64 to 128 GB that are optimized for RAM.
The optimal graphics card for Autodesk 3DS MAX
In order to be able to optimally display scenes in motion in Autodesk 3ds Max, you need a performance-optimized graphics card. If you use 2-4 GB drawings, the input / output operations carried out in blocks between the hard disk and the graphics card memory can cause image jerks as soon as the graphics card memory is fully utilized. We recommend an nVidia Quadro M4000 with 8 GB, alternatively an nVidia Geforce GTX 1060 and advise you to pay attention to the driver support and AutoDesk 3DS MAX certifications. For rendering operations, Autodesk 3DS MAX does not place great demands on the graphics card. If you use a third-party rendering engine, the use of two graphics cards could be worthwhile. Update the graphics card driver at regular intervals. An overview of the NVIDIA drivers can be found here. Updates and support for AMD graphics cards are available at the following link.
Hard drive accelerator for Autodesk 3DS MAX
SSDs are much faster than conventional hard drives and in many cases can significantly reduce the time it takes to open and save files - not to mention simply starting Windows and starting 3DS MAX itself. Our customers mainly use Samsung M.2 SSD from the Pro -Series for the installation of the operating system and save your project data locally on a 2nd SSD.
- What are hydrophilic and hydrophobic molecules
- SAT subjects are testing MCQs
- Where can I find knitting patterns from the First World War
- What will the last iPhone be
- Can an autistic person become an astronaut
- Did whales evolve from land animals?
- What is the history of Universal Studios
- What are learning specialists interested in
- How does the Bitcoin price fall and rise
- What is a compound in chemistry
- What is the electrolysis of water
- What is PXL Male Enhancement
- How PHP works with the MySQL database
- How fast do cancerous lymph nodes grow
- What are considered good elements of worldbuilding
- What is a paperback for the mass market
- Who is the father of Dronacharya
- Is it okay to take testosterone supplements?
- Which Indian films are similar to famous Hollywood films
- What are common problems with Eichler houses
- What is the longest film trilogy
- Is there an automatic Honda Civic Si
- Can be made palatable to oats
- Why isn't Google buying Slideshare
- What role does agarose gel play
- What makes great politicians great
- Civilization began in Africa
- Does gyming influence the SSB medical test
- What is your least favorite English language
- What would Stirner think of Hobbes?
- What happens when two photons collide
- What is the best backpack equipment
- Are there objects outside of our mind