Which is the best Six Sigma institute
Six Sigma Green Belt
In your company, effort and costs should be minimized and quality and customer loyalty increased at the same time. The company goals such as B. Sales and profit growth as well as changing customer requirements are not lost sight of. Your company must therefore ensure that, against the background of the most varied of requirements, no critical influencing variables are disregarded. The strategically best way to achieve the project goal must be found.
The Six Sigma method is the solution. This management method is based on well-founded facts and statistical data, which guarantees you the successful implementation of projects. You start from the current business processes in your company, optimize them and make sure that changes are sustainable.
However, this process optimization according to Six Sigma can only be implemented and accounted for by qualified specialists. Six Sigma Green Belt is not a teaching profession, but an additional professional qualification that qualifies and distinguishes people. This is exactly where the distance learning course "Six Sigma Green Belt" comes in and opens up new professional opportunities for you.
Furthermore, the “Six Sigma Green Belt” distance learning course complies with the internationally valid ISO 18404: 2015 standard and is based on the Quality Guidelines of the European Six Sigma Club Deutschland e. V. Therefore, you can use your successful qualification as the basis for a Black Belt training.
Who is the Six Sigma Green Belt course for?
The course is intended to cover the existing need for Six Sigma Green Belts or Six Sigma specialists and is aimed at
- everyone who wants to specialize in one of the many professions in the field of process optimization and who would like to earn money with this activity
- Newcomers who want to work with Six Sigma in the area of process optimization
- Returners who want to prepare for the current requirements in the area of process optimization after a career break
- Employees and employees who have already gained their first experience with Six Sigma in companies and organizations and who want to deepen it
- everyone who wants to achieve the basic training for a subsequent further qualification to become a Six Sigma Black Belt
- everyone who works in the field of quality management and is striving for further specialization
- Companies and companies of all kinds that want to ensure a planned and sustainable process optimization by training their own employees
- everyone who would like to become self-employed in the field of process optimization in order to be able to advise and train companies and companies competently
- Anyone who, by improving their qualifications, is striving for a higher level of appreciation at their job and income, or who would like to improve their chances on the job market
The purpose of the course is to provide you with comprehensive knowledge and skills of the Six Sigma method in order to work independently as a "Six Sigma Green Belt" in companies and organizations and to support and disseminate the application of the Six Sigma method.
The training goals in detail
- You will be provided with all the basic knowledge of the Six Sigma method. You will learn how to implement projects according to the five phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC cycle).
- You will gain extensive knowledge of the Minitab software, which is almost exclusively used in the Six Sigma method® and can use the various tools successfully in Six Sigma projects.
- After completing the course, you will be able to identify, plan, take responsibility, implement sustainably and successfully complete a Six Sigma improvement project.
You do not have to meet any special requirements to participate in this course. You should have common sense and the willingness to shed a different light on things and situations that have become entrenched. In addition to a methodical and analytical way of thinking, you should have basic knowledge of PCs. Interest in math and statistics are beneficial.
It is also assumed that you are at least working as an intern or working student in a company, i.e. you should be familiar with operational processes.
You should also have a conventional PC with Windows operating system and Internet access.
Duration and scope
The course lasts nine months with a weekly learning and practice time of approx. 10 hours. You can shorten the duration of the course if you have more time.
The teaching material consists of a total of 9 lesson units with an average of around 95 pages.
Each lesson is completed by a series of tasks (homework), the solutions of which should be sent in for correction and assessment.
The lesson units are also available as e-books for this course.
The distance learning course "Six Sigma Green Belt" works with the software Mintiab®. Shouldn't give you a version of Mintiab® z. B. are available in your company, you can obtain an inexpensive student version from our software partner.
Degree and certificate
This distance learning course has been checked by the State Central Agency for Distance Learning (ZFU) and approved under number 7323917.
This ensures that the course meets the latest requirements and that you as a participant can achieve the specified training objective.
When you have worked through the last lesson of your course, you will receive the Six Sigma Green Belt method certificate in the form of a confirmation of attendance after you have successfully completed all of the submitted tasks.
Furthermore, you can take a final exam in the form of a company project and thereby show that you really have mastered what you have learned.
According to the results of the final examination, you will receive the Six Sigma Green Belt certification and you will be issued the specialist course certificate from the Weber Distance School, which serves as proof of performance and advanced training.
Certificates from our distance learning school are recognized in business, industry and the general public as qualifications from a well-known private distance learning institute. The diploma shows your knowledge and proves your ability to work independently and purposefully.
Fernschule Weber is a member of the European Six Sigma Club Deutschland e. V.
The teaching material consists of a total of 9 lesson units and is based on the five Six Sigma project phases Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control - DMAIC for short.
For national and international comparability, the training content is based on ISO 13053, ISO 18404 and the Quality Guidelines of the ESSC-D (European Six Sigma Club Germany e.V.).
Lesson 1 starts with basic information on Six Sigma. You start the project process according to DMAIC and learn the first phase define with the tools status sheet for a project, project presentation with a SIPOC (supplier, input, process, output, customer) and the consideration and determination of the actual customer requirements in the VOC process ( Voice of the Customer).
The measure phase is dealt with in Lessons 2 and 3. Lesson 2 focuses on tools such as B. the process map or the cause and effect matrix. In addition, there is an introduction to the Minitab software®. The process capability analysis and the measurement system capability analysis are dealt with in Lesson 3.
In Lesson 4, the transition from the Measure to the Analyze phase takes place. This involves the planned data acquisition and its implementation with the help of the multi-vari study. The next section (Lessons 5 and 6) comprises the Analyze phase. You will learn the basics of statistical analysis and will be able to apply various statistical tests.
The Improve phase begins with the results from the Analyze phase (Lesson 7). You will learn the various tools used in the improvement phase, such as B. know creativity techniques, solution selection matrix or risk analysis.
Lesson 8 deals with the control phase. With the help of a statistical process control and control cards, the success of the project and the improved process level are sustainably secured.
Your distance learning course ends with Lesson 9, in which you deepen what you have learned on a real project from practice.
For a precise overview, we have put together the tables of contents for the individual lesson units as a PDF file:
Tables of contents of the lesson units.
Our trial lesson of this training will show you how the course you are interested in
- is constructed
- how the teaching material is designed
- practically carried out
- what goal you can achieve
Here you can leaf through our trial lesson. It contains reading samples from the eight lesson units.
Course fees and registration
Affordable course fees for everyone!
From a cost point of view, distance learning is clearly superior to other forms of further training.
Anyone can afford a distance learning course at the Weber Distance Learning Center, whether for professional development or “just” out of interest in the subject.
Six Sigma Green Belt: 9 monthly installments of EUR 136.00 each
An examination fee is charged for the final examination or the improvement project and the issuance of the diploma or the "Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate". This is not yet included in the course fees. The current amount of the examination fee is 756 euros.
Under the menu item “Student Funding” you will find information on funding opportunities and our special rates.
You can find all the information about your desired course and tips on distance learning in our study guide.
Request now without obligation.
You can start your desired course at any time.
The study registration
you'll find here.
All distance learning courses at the Weber Distance Learning School have been tested and approved by the State Central Agency for Distance Learning (ZFU).
[Jump to top of page]
- Which is the best chyawanprash
- Career opportunities after Ayurveda courses
- How do mahi mahi and tilapia differ
- What is the symbolism behind horse statues
- How do payouts work in horse racing?
- Why should my dog eat a rat?
- Who are Boeings' main suppliers
- Are Mentos good for your health
- How can I make my wrist fat
- What are the laws of science
- What is chromoly steel
- Where are the Amazon S3 hard drives located
- How was life in feudal Korea
- Can I hide my identity on TikTok?
- Is the BJP trying to? Saffronize India?
- What is the perfect gift for parents
- Are lie detectors allowed in court?
- How dangerous are the Columbia University tunnels
- What is a trophy friend
- You Can Be Hyperactive Without Having ADHD
- Is bleach and ammonia painful
- What are six values of life
- Can PayPal automatically debit my bank account
- How does IEP really work