How can you help me learn python
Python can be installed both from the python.org website and from the Microsoft Store (app in the Windows system). When installing via the website you can use the IDLE, but Python cannot find the command line.
Therefore, you should install Python on Windows via the store in order to be able to use pip to install the other packages.
As soon as Python has been installed, you can open the command line (press Win + R, then open cmd). You can now work in the command line - as with Unix computers. As a control, you can also see where Python is. The answer should be a file path ending with. The command for installing is available via pip. Now you can install numpy, scipy and matplotlib. For EEA and PPI you can also use this pylint to install.
In addition, we need the packages for working with jupyter notebooks (jupyter, jupyterlab and notebook). Under Windows you still have to adjust the PATH here. During the installation a warning should appear saying what needs to be added to the PATH and which file the corresponding path is in.
Adding works like this: Right click on begin -> system -> (scroll down) System info -> Advanced system settings -> Extended -> Environment variables.
Now you can select Path under system variables and click on To edit to press. Then press New and copy the path given in the warning into it. Don't forget to save. Done, now it should work.
If you have not heeded the warning, you will have to find this path manually afterwards: This path usually has the following structure
- When do you know it's time to retire
- Who is the monkey titan
- Does gyming influence the SSB medical test
- How did you discover your sexual orientation
- Why do people like animals
- Is induction consuming too much electricity
- How do I use the Google Device Manager
- How can I catch fish easily
- What is the stardust app about
- Who makes slot machines for US casinos
- What is USCIS biometrics
- Could an Orthodox Jew be an astronaut?
- Got Maxine Waters taxes back
- How do you measure triangulation
- How much power can a dynamo generate
- Who is Krishna Das
- Who designed the shipping company app?
- What are the predators of leopard sharks
- Which is the best graphic cricket game
- How can I become an education data analyst
- How does IBM fight the technological changes
- Bookkeeping is a difficult topic
- Listen to you social media apps
- What are some famous weed songs