What is the Chinese word for professional?
Order Chinese translation online
With more than 1.3 billion speakers in the People's Republic of China alone (more than a sixth of the world's population), Chinese has become one of the most important languages for your international development. As the second largest economy in the world, China is now a strategic region if you want to conquer new markets.
For Chinese, the use of a professional translator is essential: the alphabet has more than 5,000 ideograms that can relate to a sound or meaning and vary depending on the context in which they occur.
And that only applies to the written word: Oral Chinese is even more complex! While we often speak of “Chinese”, it would be more appropriate to say “Chinese languages” because the variety of this dialect is so great - there are currently no fewer than seven families: Mandarin, Wu, Cantonese, Gan, Hakka, Min and Xiang. And some linguists even count three more ...
So many peculiarities of the different regions of China that it is essential to take into account for your development in this market!
Ensure perfect Chinese translations
Brochures, press releases, interpreting, corporate videos, brochures, website ... Whatever your support, InPuzzle will help you develop internationally.
Every professional who is mobilized for your project works in his or her mother tongue, in all provinces of China. Our proofreading is then also carried out by native speakers, so that we can guarantee impeccable quality for each of our results.
In addition to a perfect translation of your content, we provide you with experts for international natural references. If you want to sell your products in this part of the world, working on a web strategy that focuses on Google is out of the question: in this country, you have to target Baidu, the national search engine ... Essential if you know that this tool is the fourth largest consulted website in the world.
Chinese translation: Our language services into Chinese
The size of our office and the quality of our translations have made Berlin Translate an important player. We offer different types of language services and translations of all types of documents:
Did you know, that…
... Mandarin is the most common dialect in China?
... the Chinese language is one of the most complex languages?
... Chinese is a tonal language? It has four tones that determine the meaning of the word.
... the Chinese language is one of the oldest languages in the world that is still spoken?
... there are no articles, verb conjugations or the plural in Chinese?
- Are there super people among us
- How does ant spray kill ants instantly?
- Why do truck exhaust systems point upwards
- Thomas Edison created the lightbulb
- Which flowers have 8 petals
- American Jews vote similarly to WASPs
- Which countries apply Christian canon law?
- What is the most underrated music video from BTS
- How do I play Flappy Bird
- Do you need ketamine
- Is a MIM synonymous with an MBA
- How do I start telemedicine
- Are Maxwell's equations used in engineering?
- Can we control our sense of time?
- What has confused you lately
- Organ transplant costs
- How do Arabs feel about Islamist extremism?
- Should I edit and proofread my writing?
- Which port is SQLite using
- Are liberals or conservatives more practical thinkers
- What is the 4G industrial router
- How to spend 100 gift cards
- Prefer white or yellow lighting
- How is kabaddi played