Which is nutritious squid or squid
Squid: These vitamins are in it
Vitamins at a glance
Value per 100 g
Vitamin A (retinol equivalent)
Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
Niacin (vitamin B3)
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
Biotin (vitamin B7)
Folic acid (vitamin B9)
Vitamin B12 (cobalamin)
Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol)
Squid is a great source of the following vitamins
Squid is rich in Biotin. It contains up to 11 µg biotin per 100 g.
The vitamin is an important component of various enzymes. It is just as relevant for the metabolism of amino acids and fatty acids as it is for the activation of energy reserves. Symptoms of biotin deficiency can vary widely. Muscle pain, rash, loss of appetite, exhaustion, drowsiness, and dizziness are possible. A deficiency can also result in a distorted perception of touch stimuli.
The recommended daily dose of 45 µg is found in 409 g of squid. These recommendations are aimed at healthy adults, the elderly, pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding. Children and adolescents need a little less biotin. Those who eat a balanced diet usually cover their daily biotin (vitamin B7) requirement without any problems. There is no clear upper limit for biotin, so an overdose with vitamin B7 is not possible or harmful to health.
Since vitamin B7 is almost insensitive, only minor losses can occur when it is hot.
In addition, squid contains a lot Vitamin E.. The vitamin accounts for 2400 µg per 100 g of squid. The vitamin is present in the membranes of all body cells. It acts as an antioxidant that protects fatty acids from damage by aggressive molecules. It inhibits inflammatory processes and stimulates the immune system. A deficiency in the vitamin can lead to impaired vision and coordination as well as a disease of the nervous system.
An amount of 542 g of squid corresponds to the recommended daily dose of 13,000 µg. The information relates to a healthy adult. Pregnant and breastfeeding women have an increased need for vitamin E. Older people aged 65 and over are more likely to need a little less vitamin E.
Light and heat can lose up to 10 percent of the vitamin.
Squid also contains significant amounts of vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and vitamin B3.
The most important minerals at a glance
Value per 100 g
That's how many calories there are in squid
Value per 100 g
- Is zinc important for training
- Why is macrophages called the HIV factory
- Is filmmaking a better career option
- How much is the price for Salesforce for different apps
- Is it worth rooting my phone
- Does aphantasia affect your memory
- Kurds, Iranians and Indians look white
- Can you live without leggings
- How do I report threatening calls
- How does a heat pump work
- What a war the battle of Naseby was
- Tampons cause cancer
- What is an Online Reputation Management Specialist
- How do you simplify your business
- Physics is just engineering with no purpose
- Which one is poisonous frog or toad
- What is the deep meaning of esotericism
- Why is Unix no longer used these days
- What are your realistic expectations
- Why do people abuse the internet
- Why was Jesus stabbed to death
- Which is the best chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- What is a failsafe operating system
- How many pictures does a CD contain