How can I give up the internet
You have the following options, among others, to file a report:
- Contact your local police station personally.
- Use the online form from the police internet station in Baden-Württemberg.
- Write an email to your police station. If you have any questions, please give us your name, address and telephone number.
Danger: The way via the internet station or an e-mail is by no means suitable for emergencies - in this case dial the emergency number 110. People with hearing or speech impairments can use the fax emergency number 110 to contact the relevant police station directly. This is the only way to ensure that you will reach the nearest police station immediately. You can also send your request for help via an emergency text message to the control centers of the police or the rescue service and the fire brigade.
For advertisements about criminal content on the Internet:
- Never back up such data on your computer, as you could be liable to prosecution.
- Do not print out any pornographic or child pornographic images or fonts.
Give the Internet or IP address to the police. You can also discuss how to proceed with the police.
- Is it worth doing sound engineering in India
- Why do victims of torture have to count
- What are learning specialists interested in
- Why is Noam Chomsky not a libertarian
- How can I get student work
- How long does hypomania last
- Is there pain in death
- How does a heat pump work
- How to regain your lost mojo
- What is the fastest SSD currently available
- Adrian Lamo could hack into the ISS
- Is sour cream mast
- Which are the non-transactional journal entries
- Do you believe in heaven or hell?
- What does Growth Sense Hacker mean
- What is hydrolyzed whey protein concentrate
- What spider bites
- Who wants to buy cyanide
- Why are cats dirty
- Electronic cigarettes have the same kick
- How much do all WoW DLC cost
- Iraqis want democracy
- Can someone die if they don't sleep?
- How does a stuffy nose develop in children