How did Evan Priestley learn to code
ROUNDUP: CSU for new school subject programming and more digital daycare centers
BERLIN (dpa-AFX) - The CSU in the Bundestag is calling for educational reforms to make schools and pupils more fit for the digital world. "The subjects of programming and digital economy must be available throughout Germany," says a draft resolution for the CSU regional group meeting on January 6th and 7th. In addition, every subject must also be able to be taught digitally. The paper is available to the German press agency, the "Welt am Sonntag" first reported on it.
A nationwide education platform should enable video conferences and digital learning management, it says. "The federal platform is an open offer to the federal states, which can be networked with federal infrastructures and is available for all educational areas."
A national education summit by the federal and state governments on digitization is necessary. "It makes no sense for each country to develop its own server and cloud solution. It is right and necessary for the federal government to support this," says the paper. "But it is also true that a lot arrives too slowly or too little on site. We therefore want future federal funding to be linked to clear deadlines for implementation."
The CDU chairman Norbert Röttgen stated "a crisis in educational federalism that had become too clear in the pandemic". The federal education system is not even able to spend the five billion euros from the federal budget on digitizing schools, he criticized in the newspapers of the Funke media group. "I don't want to take any skills away from the federal states, but this system failure is unacceptable. As a result, German schools are far from being able to give online lessons in all aspects."
The CSU does not want to start at school when it comes to promoting digital education. "We want to introduce children to the correct use of digital media as early as possible," it says - already in daycare. To this end, the CSU wants to campaign for a funding program for daycare centers with a volume of one billion euros. "The aim is to fund the acquisition of cameras for the production of stop-motion pictures, tablets and apps, VR glasses and consoles that combine analog gaming and digital learning."
- What are the laws of science
- What is the dictionary definition of normal
- Which American films cost the most
- When did Zerodha withdraw from AMC
- Destinys Child was a Christian group
- What are Rydberg polarons
- Is it troublesome to be a Christian?
- Why is intolerance growing in Indonesia
- What are some crazy facts about the internet
- IPhone Sprint or Verizon
- What does lead mean
- How can I make money with Arweave
- What do pharmacists do abroad
- Who was the mother of Abraham
- What do you think about Odoo
- Is there pain in death
- How can I improve my trivial knowledge
- What motivates data scientists to work
- What are the most famous fictional addresses
- Is the search for motivation an escape from reality?
- What Can Revive Auto Loans
- Why do people hate narcissists so much
- What food do you like and dislike
- What happens after LinkedIn goes public