What is 5th degree arson
Overloaded multiple sockets
What most do not know: Multiple sockets to have a Performance limit. They only pass a certain amount of electricity through the device. This limit is 3,500 watts. But many people connect multiple electrical devices to multiple socket outlets at the same time. The coffee machine and kettle alone each need an output of 3,500 watts. The result: overloaded multiple plugs overheat. Then they can set themselves on fire as well as combustible material. Dust in sockets is also flammable and therefore a fire risk.
In everyday use, many people underestimate the risk of fire from electrical devices. Halogen lights produce, for example heat. If lamps are wrapped in paper or fabric, heat will build up. This creates temperatures around 400 degrees. That is enough to z. B. To ignite cotton.
Also often underestimated: the Standby mode of TV or stereo system. The permanent voltage can lead to short circuits and overheating. If there are flammable objects such as curtains nearby, the risk of a living room fire increases.
Obsolete or defective devices
With daily use, the cables of household appliances wear out over time. The result: the plastic housing breaks. The fragile insulation makes the devices prone to short circuits and overheating.
Electrical appliances are also prone to technical defects. The front runners in terms of statistics are Clothes dryer. They are subject to changing temperatures and humidity in the interior. From the outside, you can hardly recognize a fire caused by a short circuit in the electronics in the device.
Also Hairdryer are a fire risk. Especially when it comes to Cheap products acts. A common cause of fire is a technical defect in the switch. This allows the hair dryer to operate itself. Slight changes in temperature are enough for this. Left unattended and used for long periods of time, a hair dryer can set flammable materials such as towels on fire.
The second most common cause of fire according to the IFS damage database is open fire in the household. There is a risk of fire if z. B. Candles come into contact with flammable materials such as curtains or furniture. Many underestimate the risk of fire: A draft of wind is enough to ignite textiles. A small flame quickly creates a widespread apartment fire.
Open fire means an increased risk of fire, especially at Christmas. The branches of Advent arrangements and Christmas trees dry out quickly in the apartment and catch fire in a few seconds.
- Is mozzarella good for you
- Why are the markets volatile in September?
- What is your favorite muse song
- Why is there matter in our universe
- Why does Trump not understand people
- How do you imagine death personified?
- Why isn't amazon jet com copying
- When was Paris founded and why
- Is Bonnie in Toy Story 4
- Do you have something planned for your retirement?
- When was alcohol legalized in Canada
- How long is the licensed practical nursing school
- Robert Mugabe was a great Prime Minister
- How does UPS determine the shipping costs
- How to say toilet in Urdu
- Why are electromagnetic waves only transverse
- Mexico has high taxes
- What makes iPhone so successful product
- How did the Nazis finance World War II
- What should we do while we are in anger?
- What has confused you lately
- What's the best feature of Flickr
- Have you ever made a viral video?
- How can I personalize my jeans