Which engineering courses include math
Online courses for engineering studies!
Our online learning system on ingenieurkurse.de is your personal companion through your engineering studies.
The engineering degree includes extensive and complex subject areas, which sometimes pose a great challenge. With Ingenieurkurse.de we support you in facing this challenge:
- In our learning system you will find a large number of online courses with didactically prepared teaching texts that convey even the most complex topics in a simple and structured manner, as well as many topic-related application examples with detailed solutions.
- With the help of countless interactive exercises (including multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank), you have the opportunity to check what you have already learned at any time.
- At important points in our courses, the in-depth learning videos help you to optimally understand even the most complex subject areas.
- Our weekly webinars, in which exam-like tasks are calculated, also give you the opportunity to close any gaps in knowledge and to enter into a direct exchange with our lecturers.
Our experienced lecturers have set themselves the goal of ideally preparing you for your exams. Starting with our preliminary mathematics courses through to in-depth subjects such as technical mechanics, control engineering or electrical engineering, our courses cover all relevant topics.
In all areas, the topicality and quality of the learning media is our top priority. We are therefore continuously revising and expanding our range of courses.
Feedback from our customers:
So far everything is great. Thanks!
A course participant on January 30, 2017
via the online course Operations Research 2
so far very good!
A course participant on January 5th, 2016
via the online course Technical Mechanics 3: Dynamics
I am pleasantly surprised at how quickly learning success occurs. Complicated representations in the script at the university are explained here simply and easily understandable. TOP!
A course participant on January 12, 2017
via the online course Technical Mechanics 1: Statics
A course participant on November 12, 2018
via the online course Materials Technology 1
very educational, informative and well explained
A course participant on May 20th, 2020
via the online course Heat Transfer: Heat Conduction
- What is your favorite silent film actor
- How much does amphotericin B
- Who is the least conceited Bollywood celebrity
- How intelligent are babies
- What is a regex in programming
- How do I decrypt encrypted PHP code
- How do we choose friends
- Can we do a clat test twice?
- What's the best bus
- It is good to always ignore rejection
- What is the allure of investing angels
- What should I hear while running
- What are tragic celebrity deaths
- Why was Gandiji non-violent
- What are the 4Ps of Marketing
- What is the definition of trait
- Can a person outgrow Alcoholics Anonymous
- How can I bookmark videos on YouTube
- Why are Chinese companies so heavily indebted
- Do you love Swami Vivekananda
- What is the fastest SSD currently available
- How do I make cheese 1
- Love men differently than girls
- Is the attitude important in a novel?