Can restore hair loss of more than 70% for men
No Shades of Gray: The best hair colors against gray hair
Actress Katie Holmes has it, just like millions of other women and men: gray hair. Few of them think their tinsel hair is great, so everyone is asking the same question: How can I cover gray hair? And above all: which hair color makes me look younger? We have the right answers to that.
This is how to properly cover gray hair
If you want to completely cover gray hair, it is best to use permanent coloration with very good gray coverage. Here it is advisable to take a look at the back of the pack: The color examples provide information on the gray component for which the selected shade is suitable. Not every permanent coloration is 100% gray covering.
Those who prefer it more transparent, do not have so much gray hair and have never dyed it before, can also try an intensive tint in their original natural hair color.
If you only have occasional gray hair, you can also cover it with the highlight technique, i.e. only dye individual areas. In this case, however, it is best to go to the hairdresser so that he can find the right shade for the rest of your hair.
Anyone who no longer only has tinsel hair, i.e. occasionally gray hair, but already completely gray hair, should make sure that the type change due to a different color does not become too extreme. Those who switch from gray directly to black will on the one hand be perceived as younger because the gray hair has disappeared, on the other hand too dark a shade can often appear too harsh and - from white to dark - also mean a complete change in type.
Ideally, you should go for a shade that is a little lighter than your natural hair color. This not only makes the result look more harmonious, but also prevents a noticeable approach.
Dyeing gray hair: these colors will make you look younger
With blondes, the first gray hairs are not quite as noticeable. Here it is enough to start with highlights and light tints. If there is more and more gray hair, you should switch to multitone highlights, preferably in an ash shade: They prevent a yellow tinge and a noticeable approach that then has to be colored more often.
For a number of years there has also been a large selection of gray-covering and at the same time slightly lightening blonde shades - an optimal combination for former blondes with gray hair, because the natural hair color usually becomes a little darker over the years until the first gray hairs appear.
For the right coloration, we recommend our product finder:
- What is mix design for floating concrete
- Who is the Holiday Killer
- What is the most frequently asked question
- What is a website backlink
- Where's the Fortis Hospital
- What do people sleep on besides mattresses
- Can humans change the axial tilt of the earth?
- Why are the northerners so smart
- Is PIBM Pune good for funding
- Which animal has the highest jump
- Is philosophy a marketable skill
- What rhymes with Elvis
- Who is Yul Brynner
- What is Avril Lavigne's most successful song
- What are small non-polar molecules
- Is my graphics card mining bitcoins
- What are the best video websites
- What are some unique Texas foods
- Choose Security or Freedom Why
- Should you oversaw after ventilation
- Is the ECE in Jadavpur a good choice
- Do you love bass players
- What is a war in international relations
- Who is the monkey titan