What was the first zombie film
Zombie Movies: The best zombie movies of all time
Zombie films have subsequently left their bloody stamp on popular culture. The living dead went through several phases in the course of his almost 80-year film career. In the zombie films of the 30s to 50s, the crimes were revived by voodoo magic, who had to be at the service of their master as mindless bodies. In 1968 this rather contemplative horror scenario ended with a bang: In George A. Romero's "The Night of the Living Dead", the zombies who had climbed out of their graves still shuffled around with their arms outstretched, as if controlled by others. But it was driven by an insatiable desire for human flesh. Since environmental pollution or military experiments often caused the undead epidemic in subsequent films, the zombie film became a symbol of undesirable developments in civilization in the 1970s. Due to its unsavory (and enjoyed by exploitation directors) eating habits, the zombie became synonymous with the toughest horror food. On the blood trail of the splatter excesses, smart filmmakers discovered the comic potential of the living dead and in the mid-1980s started a wave of crude zombie films with a funny undertone. "Zombieland", which has already sounded at the box office in the USA, is part of this tradition. As the saying goes in Romero's cult shocker "Zombies": "When there is no more room in hell, the dead come back to earth." Or they storm the cinema.
- Why am I moody all the time
- What can cause a pinched shoulder nerve
- Is Cisco the future of networks
- The best Android apps of 2018
- What is 1 16 in inches
- Why is autism sometimes seen as a problem
- Do you like the Sennheiser GSP 370
- Is the search for motivation an escape from reality?
- What can cause a flat tire
- Why supercars aren't all 4x4s
- Will someone hire me?
- What are some unique Etsy stores
- What does igor mean in Russian
- Is H3PO4 a strong or weak acid
- How do investors find innovative companies
- What was the Windows briefcase used for?
- Which language is more beneficial to learn
- How does AI affect sport?
- Where is the Ganges
- Should VAR continue or not
- Is Ernest W. Adams a misandrist
- Can you update a website
- Why is there sodium in Aquafina water?
- Can people be mean to me?