Who originally created Star Trek
Who designed the original Star Trek communicator? [closed]
There are only so many ways a "flip" can open.
Why fold up?
- Right = hits and blocks your thumb if you are right handed
- Left = hits and blocks your thumb if you are left handed.
The only logical direction for a serial device is up or down. Both variants exist for telephones (down, up)
Since the Star Trek communicator's flip cover is made of metal, I wonder if it will be used as an auxiliary antenna.That could be one reason why it specifically folds up, not down.
Why turn around
When closed, the flip serves as a cover. Star Trek prevents you from pressing buttons (the classic dial or simply damaging the buttons or hurting the buttons when the device is in your pocket).
In the case of flip phones, it protects the screen and minimizes the size of the phone, making it easier and safer to carry it in a pocket (more spherical than long objects).
Why a folding hinge?
- If you do not connect the Flip to the device, it can be lost. You'll also need to put it somewhere when you open the device.
- If you attach the flip loosely, it will tip over when you move it. This can damage the flip / device / environment.
The only logical decision here is to use a hinge. It's sturdy, ensures you never lose the flip, and keeps it from flapping around. It also helps with one-handed operation of the device compared to a cover that snaps on and needs to be removed.
In the case of the phone, the hinge is also big enough to hold the video cable through the hinge can be guided from the device to the screen.
Note that phones experimented more: flipping, sliding, unfolding, ... In comparison, the Star Trek communicator lacks the variation.
- Who was the mother of Abraham
- Who is your favorite silent movie star
- Are 3 round burst rifles legal
- Northern Ireland will join the Irish government
- What tools do Scrum Masters use
- Is coaching necessary for BMS
- How can I see my savings account online
- What is the K-space in the MRI
- What is the rudder of a boat
- How harmful are diet pills
- What is in Vitamin B12
- Which course can be used after BCA
- Trump or Bernie Sanders for 2020 why
- How do I join ThoughtWorks
- Bleeding causes a heart attack
- What are Debt Swaps
- Can a blind person ride a bicycle
- What is peace of mind and tranquility
- Can restaurant managers eat for free
- How could I remember books and understand them?
- Can the ISS be heard from Earth
- What happens when all the churches are gone
- How is the marriage
- Would you date someone who smokes cigarettes