What does extremism mean
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Large Lexicon Small Lexicon معجم Suggest terms Your current questions ...
This term has Latin roots and means something that goes beyond the normal, something that is extraordinary. In political parlance, one speaks of extremists, extremist groups or extremist parties when ideas are represented or actions are committed that are outside of the generally accepted rules. Extremism can have different goals. However, it is almost always associated with a willingness to fight the existing political order with violence.
Right-wing extremists as well as left-wing extremists reject the democratic state, they want to change it with violence. People who think differently are fought. For right-wing extremists, the idea of the "people" is paramount. Right-wing extremists have no sympathy for foreigners. Left-wing extremists advocate a communist or socialist society. They too do not tolerate other opinions. In both cases, the extremists want to change the existing political situation in such a way that democracy falls.
Your questions about this ...
We also take a break at the weekend in HanisauLand.
You can ask your questions here again next week!
- Why can sound be reflected?
- Should poke your fist in an interview
- Why do you feel sick?
- Contains house paint lead
- How does the equivalent conductivity change with temperature?
- Who should Scrum team members report to?
- Perform a shear test on the plate
- What are dolphins talking about
- Why hearing loss occurs
- Where is Old Norse taught?
- What is ridiculously crazy
- How do I better search online
- Is beer haram in Islam
- Has quantum logic found useful applications
- When did China stop being an isolationist?
- Is Gaara dead
- Is there cocaine in Red Bull Cola
- Indian girls believe in atheism
- In which language can we access MyPrepaidCenter
- Who made the avengers
- Can anything exceed the speed of time
- What is Lillet Wein
- What is the future of AngularJS developers
- Are there self-made billionaires