Is Venturesity a good startup
5. Programs, initiatives and starting points of the federal states
The programs, initiatives and projects of the federal states, which have been compiled on the basis of internet research, are given in the appendix in a rough overview. The tabular list of results does not claim to be complete, which would not have been possible in the processing time of the report. In addition, initiatives that could not be researched via the Internet could not be included in the tables. Furthermore, the tables above all show country-specific and therefore more supra-regional efforts on the way to the information society. Finer-grained activities at the municipal level could not be taken into account due to the abundance.
The descriptive texts for the individual initiatives are mostly taken from the specified pages on the Internet; citation in the traditional sense was dispensed with. Only the URL was listed from which the information was taken and from which further details and links can be found.
5.1 Presentation of the programs, initiatives and starting points of the federal states
5.2 Rough evaluation of the programs, initiatives and starting points of the federal states
The following explanations give a classification of the national activities that have been compiled. It is not possible to evaluate regional efforts that are far removed from any state initiatives and / or well-known institutions. If at all, these can only be recorded for Baden-Württemberg, but not for the remaining 15 federal states, due to the state-specific knowledge of the authors.
However, a positive statement about individual state activities does not mean at the same time that there are no "neglected" regions within the state. At the same time, the reverse also applies: At first glance, country activities that are somewhat weaker do not rule out exemplary municipal implementations that are based on the commitment of individuals or regional groups within the country's borders.
What does an initial analysis of the activities show?
- The individual federal states have for the most part designed and implemented comprehensive programs and state initiatives in order to prepare their respective state areas for the information society in general and for media and ICT use in particular. Almost every federal state has special (funding) programs to provide state-of-the-art infrastructures, to use media at different levels of education, to promote electronic commerce and the use of media in administration as well, and to create highly attractive media locations.
- The selected funding mix usually provides for large-scale and lead projects as well as specific project funding for SMEs.
- Funding is not only awarded for certain periods of time, but for the most part, great value is also placed on long-term and "project-lasting" cooperations.
- Infrastructure policy and funding is not understood as the sole equipment with the respective technology, rather the applications are also examined and promoted: Education on and with the media - even if in some places didactically determined still worthy of improvement - is supported as well as promotionally the implementation of innovative work organization concepts or accompanying changes and new, technically supported offers on the part of the administration.
- In many federal states, explicit media initiatives are being launched which - extremely important for the industry and scene - not only take care of industry companies of all sizes, but also the surrounding environment, the creation of the important scene and the settlement of peripheral companies. In some cases, new media centers have emerged, and established ones have been further developed.
- At the same time, institutions, societies, agencies and offices were created that deal comprehensively with the sometimes very broadly defined media area - not only film and television fall under the media term, but also IT, software, etc. Institutions that not only respond to inquiries made to them and provide advice, but also act proactively, create framework conditions, help build networks constructively and act in a coordinating manner.
ration and communication, exchange and network building on different topics. The process of networking is partly moderated by institutions and kept going. This is where specific points of contact are created that can grow and become permanent fixtures.
- The federal states that are generally considered to be economically strong, such as Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria and North Rhine-Westphalia, can also count on the first ranking positions in the researched action lines. Figuratively speaking, the programs appear to have already achieved a "freestyle status", which can build on the compulsory elements that have already been completed. This rough estimate should not be equated with a statement to the effect that all "homework" has already been done in these federal states and that no further efforts are necessary, that an orderly structural change is taking place here, which has already taken on "self-sustaining" traits. It only seems that extensive investments have already been made in the necessary basic infrastructures, which must be subject to constant modernization, but which at the same time can also be used to implement very good innovative applications.
- The emergence of individual federal states, at least at first glance, means at the same time that there are differences to other federal states,
- When looking at the tables, a visually understandable suspicion of the imbalance emerges in some places. Individual federal states have comprehensive and multi-faceted approaches, while others seem to be moving on a very basic level. But here, too, it should be emphasized again: this will partly also be due to the chosen main information source, the Internet.
that different starting conditions result in different programs.
- How is paper currency made
- Calligraphy is fine art
- What is hammer forging
- Do you like pumpkins, if so why
- Who has the answer to cold fusion
- What is the full form of KTM
- Can you recommend a loan calculator
- Is a landscaping company scalable
- What are you spreading on toast
- An awakened Kundalini lives longer
- What is the pyramid of healthy nutrition
- Why do lights blur in photos
- What is global alignment
- Why is Cinemax known as Skinemax
- How papaya prevents pregnancy
- An error is required for success 1
- What does it mean to support someone
- What problems did Mao have
- How is Vegeto stronger than Gogeta
- Why don't isolators behave
- How do Catholics declare purgatory
- What are the uses of Opamp
- What is the dispersive power of the lens
- Sweats a chemical change