What is the biggest muscle
How do muscles work?
A complex process takes place in the body to move a muscle. Movement always means that small muscle cells contract or relax. This movement continues, starting from the small muscle cells, into the muscle fibers and muscle bundles, until the entire muscle moves at the end. Every muscle in our body exercises a certain form of movement in a certain direction. Therefore, they always have an opponent who controls the movement in exactly the other direction. Biceps and triceps as opponents in the upper arm, which bend and straighten, are a good example of this.
Together they are strong - thanks to the work of thousands of cells, the muscle can achieve all its strength. For example, so that we can bend the forearm, the biceps must first contract, i.e. they contract. With the help of tendons, the biceps is attached to the top of the shoulder and the bottom of the bone of the forearm. By pulling the muscle, the two bones move towards each other and the elbow joint is bent. At the same time, the muscle's opponent, the triceps, must be relaxed. The work of the muscles requires a lot of energy. Around 25 percent is used for mechanical movement, the remaining 75 percent of the energy is converted into heat.
Muscles not only let us breathe, make our heart beat and provide our warmth, but ultimately we owe our activity in everyday life to them - they are our drive, the motor of the body.
- Why don't good men get girlfriends
- How does IEP really work
- Is precision medicine the future of healthcare
- Are Thrive Themes worth buying
- How can I write realistic PTSD
- What are some interesting facts about Jodhabai
- What is the life of small farmers
- Why is Central Park so popular
- Which song has the most beautiful lyrics
- Can there be lightning without thunder
- Why are injectors not spraying fuel?
- How is an ultralight aircraft powered?
- How do executives lead changes
- Is volcano insurance important in Hawaii
- What is the best self-learning tool
- What does Comali
- Why are worms squishy like your boogers
- What are some encouraging things to say
- What does pasteurization do to juice
- What are JJ Watts highlights and stats
- What is the best data strategy
- What threats does nuclear power pose?
- Can Jacob Zuma speak Afrikaans
- How do I sell my old telescope