Will peel Italian leather
The most refreshing cocktails for the summer
Now that the days are getting longer and the temperatures are rising, we can hardly resist a drink in the garden. Our cocktail recipes are sure to impress your family and friends, whether you are a beginner or a cocktail connoisseur. But be warned - don't drink too many of these delicious drinks, or your friends will laugh at your faux pas for years to come!
1 passion fruit
250ml chilled prosecco or champagne
2 tablespoons of orange liqueur, e.g. Cointreau
1. Cut the passion fruit in two and put the contents of the fruit in a sieve. Squeeze out the juice with the back of the spoon and put it in the refrigerator together with two prosecco or champagne flutes or bowls.
2. Pour the prosecco or champagne into the glasses, add the liqueur and finally add a teaspoon of the passion fruit juice to each glass - the mixture will foam a lot as soon as you add the juice.
Pink Grapefruit and Ginger Bucks Fizz
1 pink grapefruit
15g fresh ginger, thinly sliced
Chilled San Leo Prosecco or Champagne
1. Peel the grapefruit and set it aside. Cut the peel into thin strips about 0.5 cm wide and put them in a saucepan with the ginger.
2. Add 200g sugar and 300ml water and heat the mixture over a low flame while stirring constantly until the sugar has dissolved. Let everything simmer for 15 minutes and then pour the mixture through a sieve and collect the syrup. Once it has cooled slightly, it can be placed in a container in the refrigerator to chill.
3. Spread the warm, candied grapefruit and ginger strips on a sheet of baking paper and let them dry overnight.
4. For the cocktails, put 100ml of grapefruit juice in a container and mix it with three tablespoons of your syrup. Divide the mixture between two glasses and fill both with Prosecco. Garnish with the candied grapefruit and ginger strips.
25ml Bloom Premium London Dry Gin
10ml peach juice
1. Put the gin and peach juice together with a handful of ice in a cocktail shaker, shake vigorously and then pour both into a glass.
2. Fill it up with Prosecco and serve immediately.
Barbados Yacht Club
20ml lime juice
8cl Mount Gay Rum
10ml sugar syrup
2 lime slices
Shake the rum, lime juice, Cointreau and syrup together with a little ice in your cocktail shaker. Fill a low glass with ice and pour the drink into it through a sieve. Decorate with the lime slices.
You can find even more recipes here.
The perfect handbag for happy hour
Are you going to a cocktail bar or are you invited to a party? Give your outfit a dash of timeless style with the luxurious handbags made of Italian leather by Maxwell Scott Bags.
Categorized in: Fashion, Journal, Lifestyle
This post was written by admincomments
- How was the red velvet cake invented
- What is a mosasaur
- Which house is better Rahu or Ketu
- The Samsung A50 has screen mirroring
- What is double click advertising
- Which animals are only found in the USA
- How does Facebook login work on Android
- How are airsoft folding materials distributed worldwide
- What is the doctor's phone number
- How does a battery work
- What's your favorite MST3K episode
- How was Rohit Vemula as a person
- Are Tupac's parents alive
- Why don't browsers implement ad networks
- How do we reduce business risk
- Why supercars aren't all 4x4s
- Was Einstein an alien?
- What is Faculty 5 5
- Who sings the song In The AFTERNOON
- What do the Chinese think of Confucianism?
- What are some great writing contests
- People drink espresso without anything being added
- How do I add imaginary numbers
- What are the side effects of Mentat