Why did Facebook buy Parse
Mobile SDK: Facebook buys Parse
Parse will be part of Facebook in the future, but will continue to offer its service unchanged. The company provides the necessary backend for various mobile apps, including the handling of push messages and the connection to social networks. Parse also provides cloud storage and the necessary servers for executing its own code together with native developer kits for numerous mobile platforms. Developers should concentrate on their apps and be able to integrate Parse's basic services very easily.
- Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG, Bielefeld
- SCHOTT AG, Mainz
Apps with few users can use Parse for free. For apps with more than 1 million requests and push messages per month and more than 20 accesses per second, Parse charges 199 euros per month, but then limits it to 15 million requests and 5 million push messages per month and 40 accesses per second.
According to the Wall Street Journal, Facebook is paying around $ 85 million for the company, which investors have poured around $ 7 million into. Facebook is said to have prevailed against Dropbox, which Parse has also made a takeover offer. And Google and Yahoo were also interested in a takeover of Parse, the report says.
- Teenagers have sexual fetishes
- If a movie trailer is considered in the public domain
- Dallas is bigger than Las Vegas
- Which market is bigger TV or film
- What is a meandering river
- How did cave people cut the umbilical cord?
- How was Netscape destroyed by Microsoft
- How is self-mutilation diagnosed
- Could MOOCs be used to raise children?
- What is Bradley Cooper's best film role
- Why do UPS vans drive without doors?
- Which animals go through a metamorphosis
- How are proximity sensors connected?
- Why does my cat have watery eyes
- How long should I masturbate
- Why do people believe in shooting stars
- Should employees retire
- What are potatoes doing
- What are some fun Skyrim mods
- Is insanity the cancer of the 21st century
- Why aren't there emergency exits everywhere
- Who uses Java on Heroku
- Make antibiotics tired
- How do you react to unfair criticism