May cause acid headache
Headaches & Migraines - Deacidification could help
Almost everyone knows headaches or migraines. In Germany around 54 million people suffer from seizure or chronic headaches. The latter can seriously affect the quality of life of those affected.
Facts about headache and migraines
The International Headache Society (IHS) describes over 200 different types of headache, which are divided into two large groups: Primary or idiopathic headache (complaints that occur independently, i.e. cannot be assigned to any cause) and secondary or symptomatic headache (pain that occurs as a result of other diseases). The two most common forms are tension headaches and migraines, which together make up around 90 percent of all headache disorders.
Migraines or headaches caused by acidosis (acidosis)
Acids are formed as lactic and carbonic acid in the metabolism during the processing of protein and carbohydrates as well as in working muscles. If the removal of acids is disturbed because too many acids are being supplied to the body - for example through food - or if there are not enough bases available for neutralization, over-acidification occurs. The consequences can include tiredness, exhaustion, muscle and joint pain. In addition, acidosis also promotes headaches and migraines. A severe form of acidosis called respiratory acidosis can just as often lead to headaches.
Treatment of headache caused by hyperacidity
The main focus of the treatment is the neutralization of hyperacidity. This can be done by changing your diet to a predominantly alkaline diet. Base therapeutics from the pharmacy can be used to support rapid deacidification. Moderate exercise in the fresh air stimulates the circulation and provides the body with sufficient oxygen. However, since lifestyle generally also has an influence on headaches or migraines, these should be carefully examined in order to identify and thus avoid negative factors such as excessive stress.
Your acid-base advisor team
- Is the Canadian health system sustainable
- Would you work 8 an hour
- Can Americans drive in Paris?
- What do you think of Ornette Coleman
- Do you live in dublin
- Can you see ocean plastic from space
- What is Windows VPS hosting 1
- What lie is still taught in schools?
- What does MTQM stand for
- What is skin for?
- Why do dolphins travel with whales
- Can I do MJMC after BBA
- Republicans take Hillary Clinton seriously
- What is the NEST cutoff for 2017
- Where is the EGR valve?
- School attire is compulsory in board exams
- Which Disneyland is better Paris or Shanghai
- Is the NSA inoperable?
- Who is against net neutrality
- Are you dependent on anyone?
- What are the emotional needs of neurotypes
- Why not point the wing tips down
- How do we buy an HP printer
- 7 is an odd number