What can cause a flat tire
Is Reifen Pilot a permanent repair?
Changing a wheel after a flat tire on the roadside is difficult, time consuming and potentially dangerous.
Holts Tire Pilot is an effective solution to a flat tire. It provides a quick, easy, and safe way to repair and re-inflate a tire, so the driver can get back on the road without using tools or jacks, and it doesn't cause problems for mechanics working on the tire afterwards.
Here we take a look at how Reifen Pilot works and the advantages of using it, so that you can consciously recommend Reifen Pilot to others.
What is Tire Pilot and how does it work?
Tire Pilot is an emergency breakdown repair product. It contains a water-based foam that repairs and inflates the tire so that drivers can continue driving without the hassle of fitting a spare tire or calling roadside assistance.
The Tire Pilot, supplied in a compact can with a nozzle attachment, is easy to use and quickly gets the driver back on the road. Here's how it works and how to use it:
- Start by finding who caused the hole and removing it. No jack or tools are required for this
- Shake the can well before attaching the connector to the valve.
- Remove the security strip from the closure and turn the button to the "On" position. It takes about 2 minutes to completely empty the can into the tire.
- Then immediately drive a distance of at least 6 miles at a top speed of 80 km / h. This allows the foam to circulate in the tire and close the hole.
And that was it. The wheel will be fully inflated and the small hole repaired, allowing the driver to get to their destination without the hassle of changing a tire on the side of the road.
Does it offer permanent tire repair?
Reifen Pilot was developed to repair small flat tires right on the roadside, so that drivers can safely move away from the passing traffic. If a tire is damaged it must be inspected and repaired by a professional to ensure that it is still roadworthy.
The product does not offer a permanent solution to a puncture, but rather a way to get back on the road quickly in an emergency. It seals small holes so motorists can reach a repair shop and have the tire professionally repaired to make sure it's safe and legal.
What are the advantages of Tire Pilot?
Aside from your peace of mind, here are the benefits of using Tire Pilot to fix a flat tire on the roadside:
- Thanks to its ease of use, Reifen Pilot gets drivers back on the road in just a few minutes.
- The product works without having to lift the vehicle, so no tools are required.
- It's smaller and lighter than a spare wheel, saving space and fuel.
- Twist-and-go mechanism means anyone can use it - making it ideal for novice drivers who have no experience in changing tires.
- Available in three sizes - 300ml, 400ml and 500ml - so drivers can choose the right size for their tires.
- The water-based foam washes easily from the tires after use and enables permanent repairs.
Does tire pilot cause damage to the tire?
Unlike other breakdown repair products, Reifen Pilot is made from a water-based foam that does not attack or damage the tire. It can easily be washed out of the inside of the tire after use, so a full repair can be safely carried out (provided the tire is not irreparably damaged).
Tip for drivers: - Make sure to tell your mechanic that you used Tire Pilot and that the tire can be washed out. We recommend keeping the can so you can pass this information on to the mechanic.
Our Holts repair products are valued by professionals and solve a number of problems in the workshop. Visit the homepageto learn more.
- Serves Waffle House poached eggs
- Will humans ever have sex with robots?
- What superluminal velocities might be required
- Are double-decker buses safe
- How does an airplane defy gravity?
- Is the US Student Loan Board legitimate
- What does psycho
- Which came first rugby or soccer
- Is there an automatic Honda Civic Si
- What are pathogenic protists
- How do I do pull-ups
- Which doctor examines hair problems
- Did Neanderthals cook their meat
- Does Akshay Kumar have an Indian passport
- How the marriage visa works in us
- How do I replace a gearbox
- How do you train for Capoeira
- Why is mica insoluble in water?
- Which tests can identify potential entrepreneurs
- What are the pitfalls of using IronPython
- You can buy drugs online in India
- Is the Ukraine crisis over?
- How is Nit Silchar for MBA
- Why are we human
- Would support Windows 10 CS6
- Can I crack IES electrics without coaching?
- Why are cars so cool
- What is a streambox
- Why are American police officers so under-challenged?
- How did Waze get its accident data
- Security loan debts are viewed as bad debts
- Is Ghanta Babaji Ka Thullu
- How good is Ford's all electric Mustang