How do you disconnect a car battery
Hyphenation for 'battery'
Showing how to split the syllables of 'battery'.
The hyphenation (or word hyphenation) at the end of a line is done for economic reasons (a word no longer fits completely on a line) and aesthetic reasons (the page is filled more evenly). In many languages, including the German language, the main basis for word separation is breaking up compound words into their components and then breaking them down into syllables.
Similar:Accumulation · Battery · Concentration
The term battery, originally in French the order of battle of similar guns, was used, among other things. for the series connection of several galvanic cells and also applied to single cells. Other uses:
Battery (military), an assembly of several guns
Fireworks battery, also called cakebox, the combination of several launch tubes
Battery (chess), combination of several pieces along a line of action
Batteries (electrical engineering), stores for electrical energy on an electrochemical basis
Atomic battery, see radionuclide battery
Capacitor battery, the electrical interconnection of several capacitors
Part of a battery lock, see flint lock # ignition mechanism
Foot formation in ballet, see Ballet Glossary #B
Laying battery, a form of chicken husbandry, see poultry production # Cage farming
Mixer tap, the combination of several valves for mixing liquids and gases
French for percussionSee also:
Upper description from the Wikipedia article "batterie", licensed under CC-BY-SA, list of contributors on Wikipedia.
- How does nicotine affect the brain
- What are considered good elements of worldbuilding
- What is a university physics book
- What was Hitler afraid of?
- What are Guardian Angels in Islam
- Is Harry Potter narcissistic
- How do genes get into a population
- What is gpa for 68
- What is conduction in electricity
- What is the time-lapse phenomenon
- How much do you love Ranveer Singh
- How do we convert normality into molality?
- What does it mean to support someone
- What's your best art novel
- What if Shirou Lancer called Artoria over
- How do payouts work in horse racing?
- Have you ever cuddled a big cat?
- What are your SRM results
- What makes animals live where they are
- Does your dog need acupuncture?
- What are the best museums in Germany
- Is there such a thing as women's lawsuits
- How do you become a futurist
- What did Amazon fail?