What is the difference between wireframe and model
What is the difference between wire mesh and models?
Wireframes are used to demonstrate the framework, information hierarchy, workflow, details about what is displayed on the screen, and a description of how a component works (note). Depending on the complexity of the application or the location, wireframes should be based on another requirement that can be met. Process models. Wireframes can be used to discover requests from a client and acknowledge requests with a client. Wireframes are a visual model of the structure of a site or application. They don't define the font, padding, color, style, etc. to be used. They are not to scale and have no tones or gradients. All of this needs to be communicated to the customer so that they understand the process and context of the wireframe being delivered in conjunction with other requirements being delivered.
A model is usually created in Photoshop. While it is based on the structure or framework of the confirmed wireframe result, it is a unique result with a specific schedule and approval process. Models or compositions define the visual style or tone of the user interface. Once accepted, models are converted into a number of additional requirements or work products, such as: B. CSS code, style guides, graphic elements, etc.
Wireframes should never be models. Models could can be used as wireframe, but this would affect any revisions that may be required and will have a significant impact on your budget.
Source: 15 years as a communication designer, UX lead, business analyst in a corporate environment that develops websites and applications.And the beloved BABOK
- Which country of America spoils
- What is the religion of Gigi Hadid
- Can GTX 1060 run on MacBook
- Can cats eat tuna mayo sandwich?
- Why is Finland building so many buildings
- What is harmonic distortion in the power amplifier
- What Can Revive Auto Loans
- What are some alternatives to plastic cutlery
- Can old clothes be recycled?
- What makes Africa not worth living in?
- What is automatic correction
- What causes polymorphonuclear leukocytes
- Why are you moving in 2020
- What is the average resistance in diode
- How do planes track and destroy submarines?
- Where is latitude 42
- What's the best bus
- Who is behind it?
- Are car speedometers accurate
- What is your favorite bike manufacturer
- Where did whiskey come from?
- What is the difference between Unix shells
- What are the most popular Squarespace templates
- What is the dispersive power of the lens