How does Opta Sports collect the data
Become a game analyst at Opta!
Our partner Opta, which in Germany collects data from the Bundesliga and the 2nd Bundesliga with more than 50 permanent and freelance employees, including for the German Football League, is looking for employees on a € 450 basis.
Football is our great passion - yours too? We collect all statistical data for more than 60,000 events per year and prepare them for editorial and multimedia purposes.
Opta Sport Daten AG has developed many interesting products around this data, which are already used today by TV broadcasters, newspapers, sponsors, associations and many clubs. We are looking for you to further expand this interesting business area.
For football enthusiasts looking for a part-time job in Munich-Unterföhring: We are now looking for employees on a € 450 basis to collect data from live games in the 1st and 2nd Bundesliga, working hours, especially on weekends. There is also the possibility of working on account.
What you should bring with you:
- Excellent knowledge of national and international football
- Great passion for football
- Excellent understanding of the game and a high level of comprehension
- Ability to work quickly in live games even under time pressure
- Direct recognition of game situations and an eye for detail
- Good computer and English skills are advantageous
- The presence in our rooms in Unterföhring is a prerequisite
In order to guarantee error-free live data acquisition, the acquisition tool must first be familiarized with. The duration of this training varies from person to person.
Opta Sport Data AG
Tel .: 089/2000 14 316
About Opta Sport Daten AG
The Opta Group with around 150 permanent employees in Germany, Great Britain, Italy, France, Spain, USA and Uruguay collects and processes sports data from more than 60,000 events annually from over 30 sports from 70 countries. Since it was founded in 1996, Opta has built one of the largest sports databases in the world.
Information and editorial content relating to TV reporting is prepared for the Sky broadcaster. Opta also offers print media as well as internet and mobile applications products such as live tickers and graphics. Opta customers also include football leagues, clubs, sports sponsors and betting providers.
As the world's leading service provider for sports data, Opta has been part of the sports and media group PERFORM, one of the trend-setting global companies in the marketing of multimedia sports content on digital platforms, since July 2013. By combining production as well as technical and commercial solutions, millions of sports fans around the world are reached via a variety of digital display formats.
- Which country has the worst leader?
- Who is faster the flash or zoom
- Is quantum physics involved in cosmological studies
- Which phone should I buy under RS27000
- Where can I find Dream11 telegram groups
- What lives 5D
- Can I train with kidney pain
- Is intelligence as a characteristic sustainable
- What do you think about Odoo
- When did Italy start speaking a language?
- Why is Jayalalithaa getting so much praise
- Why do boys like breasts
- How does Kanye West find his samples
- Which apps use Touch ID
- How can I choose the right DAW?
- Which is better SSC or the CAT
- Why is Central Australia unsuitable for living
- Is the Prius C a good car
- What meat is bad for cats
- How are Hornfels formed
- Streaming apps use data
- Did Erik Satie react against Debussy
- Bernie Sanders is a Freemason
- Why are convertible high heels not popular
- What does CRF Medical
- Why don't we think before we speak
- Can Beast Boy transform into a Jackel
- Primary schools should have WiFi for iPads
- Is it possible to eliminate wisdom?
- What makes a radio show popular
- SpaceX versus Nasa which one is better
- Why are American police officers so under-challenged?
- What are psychologists' favorite types of clients