Is similar to Sri Lanka Vietnam
Interesting alternatives to Thailand
When you think of Southeast Asia, you usually automatically think of Thailand. Dream beaches like in the film "The Beach", magnificent temples and Buddha statues as well as the pulsating capital Bangkok speak for themselves - but Southeast Asia has a lot more to offer. So why not even discover one of Thailand's forgotten neighboring countries?
Pulau Langkawi (Malaysia)
Malaysia is one of the most diverse countries in Southeast Asia: complete seclusion, impressive buildings such as the Petronas Towers, various ethnicities and religions - Malaysia is all that and much more. Our tip: a stay at The Datai Langkawi, a 5.5-star resort on the main island of Pulau Langkawi. You will find a combination between a vacation in the rainforest with its residents and a wonderful beach paired with a lot of peace and relaxation. Compared to Thailand, the island is much more pristine - consequently the beaches are more natural and beautiful, the bay is also more private. The big advantage of Langkawi: You don't have to fly via Kuala Lumpur, you can reach the picturesque island via Singapore.
Nha Trang (Central Vietnam)
In favor of a stay in Vietnam, the fact that the country is still very original - comparable to Thailand twenty years ago on the one hand, but also a lot of modernity on the other. The hotel industry is of a very high standard. The price-performance ratio here is still very customer-friendly: True to the motto "less (money) is more", you can still get real dream offers in Vietnam. Similar to Malaysia, the beaches of Vietnam are not as crowded as in Thailand and the water quality is often better. Our recommendation in Vietnam: the Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, a luxurious house that is picturesquely embedded in the untouched nature and is reminiscent of a mix of Maldives and Seychelles. Our tip: a trip to the southwest to the Mekong Delta or to the largest city in Vietnam in the southeast, Ho Chi Minh City.
Combination with Singapore
Both destinations - Malaysia and Central Vietnam - can also be wonderfully combined with a city trip to Singapore. You will also find a dreamy skyline, culinary rich street markets and an exciting nightlife here - so it doesn't always have to be Bangkok.
Our top offers for these hotels
- Mexico has high taxes
- What are Pakistan's biggest exports
- What is the valence of inert elements
- What Can Revive Auto Loans
- Why are you jealous of your child
- What are debilitating sanctions
- This species was discovered
- How is interior design according to civil engineering
- Could an Orthodox Jew be an astronaut?
- How is the CMV virus treated
- Is PVC good for installation
- What is pelvic congestion syndrome
- How are proximity sensors connected?
- Why does everyone call the Mandalorian mando
- How do hydrants work
- How to add content to Wikipedia
- What are the health benefits of tarragon
- What if you haunt the FBI
- Who is in the band Fastball
- Can OCD make a person smarter
- Why is a rock garden so famous
- What is the description in Facebook Ads
- Who are the Plaxo employees at Quora
- What are CPU flags used for?