What is the overall performance
The overall performance of a company is only visible in the income statement (P&L) of a company if it was drawn up using the total cost method. The total output is the intermediate result of the first three items in the income statement. The three items are sales, changes in inventories of semi-finished and finished products or services that have not yet been invoiced and other own work capitalized. In some industries (e.g. construction industry, plant construction or project development), this consideration balances out the fluctuations in sales across periods. The consideration of the overall performance serves to take a closer look at the position of the sales revenues. The increase in inventories is an income within the period created and thus "supplements" the sales. The other own work capitalized relate in particular to self-made systems and tools, which represent income for the company and are therefore included in the total output.
Back to overview
Stock intensity; Capital assets; Current assets; Stocks; Receivables and other assets; Equity; Borrowed capital; Total assets; Sales revenue; Overall performance; Cost of materials; Personnel expenses; Annual surplus / annual shortfall; Number of employees; Equity ratio; Debt ratio; Return on equity; Return on sales; Total performance per employee; Personnel intensity; Material intensity; Asset coverage ratio I; Investment intensity; Orbital intensity; Intensity of demands
Special issue balance sheet currently 2021 (e-book)
Special Issue Key Figures 2021
The special edition Key Figures 2021 of BILANZ currently free of charge for you!
Price: € 0.00
- Aliens are interdimensional demons
- Are Mexican resorts actually controlled by cartels?
- Are there any successful blockchain launches
- What is lute tablature
- Boris Johnson is a good problem solver
- How is the sound intensity measured in
- Is It Ethical to Smoke Marijuana?
- Why are we sensitive animals
- Fraternities make really crazy wild parties
- Is the internet the gateway to the truth
- What is the jetpack machine gun
- What are the benefits of carbon
- What is a relative XPath
- How important is your online reputation
- How do I avoid traffic in Miami
- How did I become a hyper-realistic painter
- What is Loktantra
- What's wrong with living unnoticed by others
- Can neutrophils act as antigen-presenting cells
- Is Bonnie in Toy Story 4
- Certificates for high school will be requested upon admission
- How can I improve my concentration 3
- How do we fight the female feticide
- What is the formula for calculating the background radiation