Is quartz the same as quartzite
Raw material supplier EKC.AG
Quartz and quartzite
Quartz and quartzite have become indispensable in many industrial areas. Quartz is the most common mineral on earth after feldspar. Quartzite, on the other hand, is counted as a rock and therefore consists of several minerals such as graphite and feldspar, but at least 98% of quartz.
The raw materials quartz and quartzite are required in a wide variety of types, shapes and grain sizes depending on the industrial application. With EKC.AG you will find the right design for your raw materials.
In addition, you save valuable time and energy that you can invest in your core business, while we take the procurement, processing and logistics of your quartz and quartzite orders into our experienced hands.
Inquire about quartz and quartzite at the raw material supplier EKC.AG!
EKC.AG: mining, sourcing and logistics of quartz and quartzite
Due to the large, worldwide deposits of quartz and quartzite, these raw materials are mined in various regions across the globe. We, the raw material service provider EKC.AG, take over the entire supply chain for you, starting with the dismantling or sourcing through the complete logistical processing up to your destination.
We share our years of experience and our broad know-how with our customers in order to get the most out of their budget. The efficient, proven processes combined with constant control and optimization of the transport routes ideally complement our comprehensive service.
Let our experts advise you on the procurement and logistics of your raw materials!
Industrial uses of quartz and quartzite
Quartz is used as a diverse mineral in a wide variety of industries. Quartz or quartz sand is required as a basic material in glass, ceramic and cement production as well as in the electrical industry. The refractory industry also uses the mineral in the form of refractory bricks and more, while quartz sand is also required as a raw material in the abrasives and building materials industries. In addition, the mineral quartz, which is one of the most important industrial raw materials, is added to products such as toothpaste, paints and detergents. Depending on the application, the quartz must have different grain sizes.
Due to its weather-resistant and robust properties, quartzite is very suitable in the building sector as natural stone for floor coverings, gravel and the like. The stone is also used as a raw material in the glass industry. In addition, the refractory industry uses quartzite as a filler for the products of refractory materials.
Quartzite production in Ukraine.
Quartzite from EKC.AG - loading
EKC.AG visits quartzite production in Ukraine.
Quartz mining and production
- Which subject is best in electrics
- What makes a good programming challenge
- How to make money hosting websites
- What about bsc agri scope
- How do you create a procurement plan
- Something sweet to tell your friend
- What are the best-selling fantasy books
- What do some Yale students say
- When were blinkers invented?
- Is itching psychological
- Which real places look like fantasy landscapes
- Why can't we touch the sun
- What happens when limestone is heated
- What is the source code version control system
- What are interplate earthquakes
- Adderall is bad for children
- Who keeps the fire burning in hell
- Young entrepreneurs look after the other startups
- What is cloud processing
- Does aphantasia affect your memory
- What are the best science fiction podcasts
- Prophet Muhammad had a concubine
- What does a hierarchical organization mean
- How many languages are spoken today