What is cauliflower fried rice
Fried cauliflower rice with curry
Here comes a quick recipe for fried cauliflower rice!
Cauliflower had a somewhat dusty image for a long time. It is and was the vegetable that, next to broccoli, made the corners of the mouth wander down in many people. Fortunately, the white cabbage vegetables are celebrating a revival.
Cauliflower rice is a trend that you should also bet on. It's a great alternative to traditional rice. In addition, cauliflower rice is rich in nutrients and very low in calories.
100 grams of cooked rice have 130 calories. Cauliflower rice has only 23 calories. Wonderful for anyone looking to lose weight or add healthy fiber to their diet.
You can find out in this post
Why we love cauliflower rice
The calories speak for themselves, don't they? :) But of course there is more.
Because even the low carb eaters will be happy. 100 grams of cauliflower contain only 2.4 grams of carbohydrates. Combined with other low carb vegetables you have a healthy and filling lunch.
These are the tastiest low carb vegetables in the world!
You can fry cauliflower rice and serve with vegetables. You can also add it to the salad as a raw vegetable.
It can be combined with all kinds of dressings. No matter if sour, sweet or with herbs.
The rice is also a great way to stretch quinoa. Then you need less quinoa and save calories again.
Lunch To Go: Quick Quinoa Salad with Cauliflower!
Fried cauliflower rice with vegetables is a quick, tasty and hearty meal. Ideal for the office.
In contrast to conventional rice, this vegetable rice is not in your stomach. So you don't get a midday low.
Mmmmh delicious: Cauliflower patties with feta and quinoa!
The recipe for cauliflower rice
We present you a vegan cauliflower recipe. You can combine it with meat or cheese.
You can eat cauliflower rice as a side dish or you can have a little more vegetables and even have a main course. Incidentally, the rice goes wonderfully with curries!
Vegan chicken wings made from cauliflower are so incredibly delicious!
With these kitchen appliances, every dish will be a success in no time at all
By the way, buying a food processor is worthwhile. Then your rice is evenly small. You can use a food processor with a vegetable attachment.
A smoothie maker is also suitable for shredding cauliflower, just don't press the button for too long. Otherwise you will get soup or smoothie instead of rice grains :)
You can also chop it up with a sharp knife. That should be enough for a first taste :)
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes
- 2 spring onions
- 100 g peas
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 bunch of chopped parsley
- Wash the cauliflower and drain well. Chop finely with the food processor.
- Finely grate the carrot. Chop the peppers and tomatoes. Put aside.
- Chop the onion. And sauté in a pan with a little water until translucent.
- Add cauliflower to the onion and fry for 5 minutes. Now add the remaining vegetables. Let it fry again for 5 minutes.
- Season with soy sauce, lime juice and curry powder. If you want, you can add a little salt and pepper.
- Add the parsley at the very end. And the cauliflower rice is ready :)
- 26.7 g of carbohydrates
- 13.6 g protein
- 2.2 g fat
Did you do too much again? Welcome to the club! I know this problem all too well :)
How to freeze cauliflower rice
Cauliflower is great to freeze! Meal prepers will definitely be happy about that. If you're freezing it, it's best to do it raw.
The cauliflower is chopped up and portioned, but not fried. Fill it into freezer boxes or freezer bags. When you're hungry, you defrost it and fry it fresh with vegetables.
And if you still have too much cauliflower, you can even make a juicy chocolate cake out of it :)
Did you know that cauliflower cake can be so delicious?
You can easily prepare the rice and take it with you. Whether to work, to university or to the park. It tastes lukewarm as well as hot or cold.
If you wonder how cauliflower rice tastes: Don't worry, it hardly tastes like cauliflower. Because it is fried, it loses much of its typical taste. In other words: cauliflower rice doesn't taste as bad of cabbage as you might think. :)
Cauliflower rice is a healthy alternative to traditional rice. If you swap rice for cabbage, you won't notice a huge difference in taste. But you're taking in healthy nutrients with every bite. And at the same time a lot fewer calories. :)
- What is the bindec function in PHP
- What is energy banking
- What connects sensory neurons with motor neurons
- Can you marry while Navratri?
- Can a dermatologist help me with blackheads
- Is there an automatic Honda Civic Si
- What is the use of Docker
- How deeply can an animal think
- Can someone die from inhaling liquid gas?
- Bartending is a marketable skill
- IPhone 7 case
- Dries out pipe tobacco
- Uttarakhand is more developed than Gujarat
- How does a stuffy nose develop in children
- What are the Benefits of Bikram Yoga
- Amity University is suitable for UG courses
- Can I become Batman in real life?
- Photosynthesis is viewed as a chemical change
- What does it mean to save the world
- Should football be made illegal
- Blogging can lead to getting a job
- What are internship opportunities in computer technology
- YouTubers decide where to run ads
- How do you get drunk
- What is the cause of solar winds
- Does watching movies really help in life
- How can I earn 10x my money
- Is umami an MSG
- How does an email service work?
- What is Black Metals' association with nature
- What is a title between VP and Director
- Which vector file formats get sizes reliably
- What is pragmatism in education
- Is Beto O Rourke an establishment politician