What are the rules of English
Rules and tips on English grammar
Understanding grammar is critical to understanding a language.
Improve your English grammar with the following lessons. Learn English grammar for free and practice with Gymglish, the online English course.
Grammar rules by categories
You will find the most important rules of English grammar that you need to know in order to improve your writing and speaking skills.
Each of our explanations includes a grammar rule with examples to explain how to use it.
List of grammar rules by category:
Learn English grammar with ease.
Our English courses are tailored to your needs and help you memorize what you have learned. Learning grammar with Gymglish is fun and brings success!
Learning is all well and good, but memorizing the knowledge is something completely different: Try Gymglish now for free.
TRY FOR FREE
Auxiliary and modal words
There are three auxiliary verbs in English: do, be other have. In this way the negative and question forms are expressed and the different times are formed.
Modal verbs, on the other hand, are used for the following: permission, duty, ability, advice, possibility ...
Note:"need" is also used modally, this is much less common.
Here are some rules of English grammar that will help you understand the intricacies between each tense. Conjugation is child's play thanks to Gymglish!
Irregular verbs, regular verbs ... Particle Verbs ... With these guides you will understand their meaning.
Superlative or comparative: how and when are they used?
Articles and pronouns
Adverbs and conjunctions
Would you like to know more? Carry on learning with Gymglish:
Try Gymglish for free
Do you want to improve your grammar? Take your learning to the next level, have your linguistic skills assessed and improve your language skills with Gymglish. Try it now for free.
TRY FOR FREE
- How do you do hip dips
- What strategy do you pursue in civilizations
- Does Neemoel Really Work For Acne?
- Interesting facts about the Dubai Lifestyle App
- Why is an SSL certificate important
- All superconductors are metals
- What is a positive imperative sentence
- Should we consider NPS as a retirement plan
- How is a cup of cake made
- Can turpentine kill you
- What is natural skin care
- Twitter is worth more than 4 billion
- Why are independent voters so limited
- Why is Quora the biggest blog spot
- What is it like to work at McAfee
- Can disposal bags be reused
- What are the Common Symptoms of Depression
- Looking back, GWT was the right choice
- Why is Lindsey Stirling famous
- When is silence harmful?
- Buddha was crucified
- What are different literary techniques
- What question does Gaensehaut give you
- Why can sound be reflected?
- Did the Russian sleep experiment really take place?
- What is the day of the birds
- What is the description in Facebook Ads
- Is the search for motivation an escape from reality?
- A branch change is possible with IET
- What are some examples of aerodynamic materials
- What is the cause of solar winds
- What are CPU flags used for?
- What do people think in general