How do volume controls work on computers
Fostex PC-1: practical volume control
Small button, big effect: Fostex PC-1 - practical volume button for computer editing stations and dubbing. As a manufacturer of active monitor speakers, Fostex naturally knows where there is a problem in practice: Most active monitors have level controls on the back - only for general adjustment of the basic volume, because the actual volume control during work is carried out via a monitor controller, a mixer or in the software of the recording application. This takes time, is impractical or even leads to sound degradation. Fostex has therefore developed the PC-1, a small potentiometer that works as follows: The signal to be leveled comes from the computer (or iPod or camcorder) via mini jack into the PC-1, which forwards it to the monitor boxes via cinch. The stereo volume can be controlled directly on the PC-1 at the editing suite - stereo is the key word here, because, if at all, most of the better active speakers have separate volume controls on the front, often without a grid. A constant stereo level is therefore not that easy to achieve - with the Fostex control it is. The Fostex PC 1 is only 5.2 by 3.7 by 6 cm and weighs 120 grams. There is not yet a German award. (he) Information about the manufacturer:
- How good is Adobe InDesign
- How do we decide what is moral
- What is an angle wavenumber
- What is a hit
- Who offers the best technical practical knowledge
- IPhone 7 case
- How many wordpress websites do you have
- What if the density of the earth's atmosphere doubled?
- How do I run OLS on SPSS
- Many countries are technically empires today
- Are actinium and protactinium transuranic elements
- How can Java be used
- When did a good reputation save you?
- What are the best WP themes
- How many types of domains are there
- Which preposition is used after the blind
- How does learning make people happy?
- Can there be lightning without thunder
- Is someone playing Brawlhalla
- What do you want most
- Can we control our sense of time?
- What is limit adjustment and tolerance
- What is the coverage for car insurance
- What are qualia according to neuroscience