What does the right to equality mean
1. The right to equality
Information on this right
Equal rights for all! Each child is worth just as much as the other. And all children have the same rights. It doesn't matter what country you come from, what skin color you have, what belief you belong to, what language you speak, whether you are a girl or a boy, whether you belong to a minority in your country, whether you grow up poor or rich. Even if your parents or other adults you depend on have done something, you have full rights. Because no child may be punished or disadvantaged for something that has caused its parents or other caregivers.
to the right to equality
Article 2: respect for children's rights; Prohibition of Discrimination
Article 30: Protection of minorities
Addresses in Munich
Initiative group - intercultural encounter and education e.V.
Telephone: (089) 544671-0
Fax: (089) 544671-36
E-mail: [email protected]
There is practical support here if you are not yet able to find your way around Munich and want to learn a lot but do not have a good command of the language. The initiative group also includes the "Bunt kickt gut" project, Munich's famous intercultural street football league, in which Munich children of all nationalities can take part.
Dance of joy - the limitless dance project
Eva-Maria Weigert (Caritas in the Social Civic Center)
Phone: 769 61 11
eMail: [email protected]
Dance competitions for all Munich kids take place in February, June and October every year. More than 80 dance groups train regularly in many communal accommodation, leisure homes and schools. There are project days, holiday camps and lots of dance performances. Anyone can take part!
Intercultural Advice - Youth Information Center (JIZ)
Paul-Heyse-Staße 22 80336 Munich Information on phone: 514106-76 Office hours: every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. (except during holidays) This advice service in German and Turkish is aimed at children, young people and Parents, if they have questions about school and training problems, questions of upbringing, family conflicts or leisure activities. The consultation is anonymous and free, registration is not necessary.
- Why are the northerners so smart
- How does Sudafed help in the development of anxiety
- Is there such a thing as temporary wrinkles
- Are the prerequisites for sustaining life universal?
- How are CAT scans used by museums
- What are some good centrist news podcasts
- How do infrared motion detectors work?
- How could a butterfly be harmful?
- Are single-use sheets harmful to the environment
- Why is manipulation viewed as psychological abuse
- When do you stop supporting your team?
- The creation of a religion was inevitable
- Any plant can be grown in pots
- What does stage fright mean
- Can you wabi sabi your life
- Has anyone ever seen an accident
- Glycerin is made from fatty acids
- Should addictive cell phone games be illegal
- Which is your favorite SEO tool
- What happens when we smile
- How to become an undercover spy
- What is your rating of Bern
- What is meant by a VPN
- What is the outer coat