What is the atomicity of phosphorus 4
The term atomic (Greek: atomos "Indivisible") identifies an element, a structure or a fact that cannot be further broken down into its component parts. In contrast to this are the complex structures that are built up from several sub-components.
In chemistry, atomic means that a chemical element is present in the form of individual atoms, such as the noble gases. In contrast to this are molecular elements that are known as dimers (e.g. oxygen O2, Nitrogen N2, Hydrogen H2 and the halogens F2, Cl2 etc.) or molecules made up of several identical atoms (phosphorus P4) can occur.
In computer science, a process (which can consist of any number of individual pieces) can be described as atomic if it is ensured that it cannot be influenced by other processes that may run simultaneously. One speaks here of one uninterruptible Process. This is achieved either through the use of operations that only require one step (for example through a special machine instruction), the use of locks or the use of transactions. This is important for the consistency of data, which is why atomicity is a property of the ACID principle.
See also: Critical section, atomic operation, atomic command
The atomic representation is a special representation from the theory of Hilbert space representations.
In physics one means with atomic usually an order of magnitude in the range of a few nanometers; see also atom and order of magnitude (length).
However, it can also mean a physical process that takes place in the field of atomic physics - i.e. H. physical processes that affect individual atoms and their structure or behavior.
- Wiktionary: atomic - Explanations of meanings, word origins, synonyms, translations
- Where are the Amazon S3 hard drives located
- Is there a law on addressing judges?
- What are authentic staples in Mexican cuisine
- Is Castiel the real archangel
- How do I use Nascent Iodine
- Is bleach and ammonia painful
- How was history studied in your school?
- How is stress related to depression?
- Why do boys like breasts
- What happens when the air gets hot
- Blur is the greatest Britpop band of all time
- YouTube pays content creators with cash
- Why is the fourth change not better protected?
- How does insulin help control diabetes
- What is half of Frac 50 101
- Why do Argentinians have Italian surnames
- Why is Slavoj Zizek so popular
- What are foreigners doing wrong with Thailand?
- Biggest land owner in India
- Is hoisin sauce similar to BBQ sauce
- Which is better Salesforce or SAP
- Why doesn't Kanye vote
- Which organism can survive the highest acceleration
- What are recurring decimal places
- Who is worth supporting in the AAF?
- How does the travel business work
- Is New York below sea level
- How can I protect a prescription
- Which sugar reduces glucose or fructose
- Is there good snowboarding in Germany?
- Are the Yuuzhan Vong canons
- Which people are unsuitable for speech therapy?
- What are some common misunderstandings about management
- Can I start Bitcoin without their knowledge