Which artist do you have to see live
#inFreiburgzuhause is of course dependent on the audience from home. As a spectator, it is up to you to support organizers and artists with voluntary contributions and at the same time to ensure that there are even more events!
Culture also has to be financed! Appreciate the cultural landscape in Freiburg by making a voluntary contribution! Because this also depends above all on the support of its audience!
The concept developed by the Sparkasse Freiburg-Nördlicher Breisgau as the source of ideas with the FWTM and Kulturaggregat e.V. makes high-quality events from the Freiburg venues possible again.
Sparkasse, FWTM, Dr. Falk Pharma, Lexware, SC Freiburg and Rotary Club Freiburg are providing funding for the program and the technical implementation to enable you as a venue to plan events with artists in your houses and technicians for the transmission of the live To order streams.
Here we go!
As a promotable organizer, you will receive a flat rate for the exploitation rights of live streams on #inFreiburgzuhause to organize concerts / appearances / shows.
The amount is staggered according to the visitor capacity of your venue - between 2,000 and 3,000 euros to settle fixed, technology and streaming costs as well as artists' fees (on VHB).
- Capacity up to 99 visitors: 2,000 euros net
- Capacity from 100 to 199 visitors: 2,500 euros net
- Capacity from 200 visitors: 3,000 euros net
Through the financial support of the audience during and 48 hours after the live streaming, 40% of the money goes into the funding pot for further events.
A high quality event - in terms of content and technology - is a prerequisite. The aim is to create a live atmosphere and associate the impression of being together in the “virtual space” of the cultural center on site. #inFreiburgzuwohnungen is not a platform for inflationary mass streaming.
A program should take place in a venue every 4 days and be broadcast live. In this way we can achieve the necessary attention of the audience at home (taking into account other live broadcasts, e.g. on the Internet and on television). There is enough time for reasonable announcement in the media and channels of the initiators and sponsors, the venues and artists, social media and word of mouth.
No cell phone cameras! If possible, television level with at least two (for solo artists) or three professional cameras (for several artists) and a professional editing suite as well as audio technology from the desk and streaming on the Vimeo channel #inFreiburgzuhause.
LAN (no W-LAN!) With upload at least 5 Mbit / sec at the location / cultural center
Legal situation: Live streaming during Corona times
- Please always adhere to the AHA-L rules!
- Please take measures to reduce contact in the company (§ 2 Corona-ArbSchV) RS_T_7021_Anlage
- Please check carefully which people are really necessary for the production. Please send any other parties not involved home.
- Please reduce the simultaneous use of rooms to the absolutely necessary minimum.
- In rooms that are used at the same time, at least 10 square meters per person must be available.
- Please provide medical face masks or FFP2 masks (Section 3 Corona-ArbSchV) if the above measures cannot be maintained at a minimum distance of 1.5 meters and / or if there is a risk of increased aerosol emissions.
- Please always inform yourself independently about infection protection and ArbSchV. #inFreiburgzuhause cannot legally assume any responsibility for compliance with these. This lies with the organizer / the venue.
Your letter of application
Freiburg venues are called upon to plan events in their houses:
- They ask artists, plan events and negotiate independently how the financial resources from the aid program and, after the event has been carried out, the proceeds from the voluntary contributions for their cooperation will be divided.
- They require technology service providers for live streaming (2 cameras for solo artists, 3 cameras for several artists; audio and editing suite).
- You briefly present your event and technology concept, apply for a broadcast slot on the platform and sell a right to exploit the live streaming to #inFreiburgzuhause in the amount of the financial resources staggered according to capacity.
The organizers of #inFreiburgzuhause (Sparkasse Freiburg-Nördlicher Breisgau, FWTM Freiburg + Pop-Support Freiburg and Kulturaggregat e.V.) decide on the allocation of broadcasting slots and the acquisition of exploitation rights and plan the event dates with the venues.
Invoices for exploitation rights will be issued after the event (and quality control has taken place).
- What does the recording date mean in YouTube
- How safe are night shifts in Calcutta
- What will the Kindle 4 look like?
- What is an article on popular literature
- What petroleum product is gasoline made of
- Is there an online fitness trainer certificate
- What is the wise of the six paths
- What does LVP
- How do the cinemas in Crores earn
- What is the square root of 3276
- Which is the best laptop among 63000
- What's in ccc
- What makes your Tinder organic unique
- How will electric cars change human life?
- Why don't historians like art historians
- How important are titles for YouTube SEO
- Byleva is a surname in Russia
- What does water do to rocks?
- How do Hellenic and Hellenism differ?
- What is iOS
- Do people feel cool wearing sunglasses?
- What is the difference between tools and weapons
- Can negative temperature be a superconductor
- How can I earn 20,000 a month