What are alternatives to medical school
University of Cologne
Before possible vacation trips, employees of the University Hospital Cologne are asked to check whether it is safe to travel to the destination you have selected. You are asked not to drive into areas that have already been identified by the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) as a risk area, high incidence area or virus variant area at the time of your departure. The RKI defines the following:
- risk areas - Areas with an increased risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection
- High incidence areas - Areas with a particularly high risk of infection due to particularly high incidences for the spread of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-
- Virus variant areas - Areas with a particularly high risk of infection due to the widespread occurrence of certain SARS-CoV-2 virus variants
According to the Coronavirus Entry Ordinance published by the Federal Ministry of Health on May 12, 2021 - CoronaEinreiseV for return travelers Risk areas and high-incidence areas are generally subject to a 10-day quarantine period after their return. Exceptions to the quarantine obligation as well as symptom and test controls for fully vaccinated, recovered and after entry SARS-CoV2 tested negative UKK employees are explained in more detail below.
All travelers returning from virus variant areas, regardless of their vaccination or convalescence status, must be in quarantine for 14 days after their return without an early exemption from the quarantine obligation being possible.
The coronavirus entry regulation applies until 30.06.2021.
The following requirements now apply to employees of the UKK:
Should employees of the University Hospital Cologne return from vacation (regardless of vaccination status) suffer from symptoms such as headache or body aches, loss of smell or taste, fever, cough, sore throat or runny nose, the family doctor should be consulted to get sick leave. The affected employees should only come to the Infection Protection Center at Cologne University Hospital for the SARS-CoV-2 smear (PCR test) after they are symptom free. Work can be resumed after a negative SARS-CoV-2 smear.
In the event that no symptoms are found after returning from vacation, the following procedure applies at Cologne University Hospital:
For the return from a country designated by the RKI as a risk area, the following provisions apply:
- Unvaccinated or employees with incomplete vaccination protection must generally be in quarantine for 10 days after returning home. If the responsible health authority receives a negative SARS-CoV-2 test result up to 48 hours after entry, the quarantine does not apply. To start work in the UKK, a negative SARS-CoV2 test result (PCR test by an accredited laboratory) is required, which must not be older than 48 hours and a daily symptom check up to the 10th day after return. The costs for the entrance test must be borne by the employee, those for the subsequent tests by the employer.
- Fully vaccinated and convalescents do not have to be quarantined. You are allowed to resume work at the UKK if you keep a daily symptom diary for 10 days after your return trip and undergo a PCR test within less than 48 hours before the planned start of work. The costs for the tests are borne by the employer.
For the return from a state designated by the RKI as a high incidence area, the following provisions apply:
- Unvaccinated or employees with incomplete vaccination protection must generally be in quarantine for 10 days after returning home. From the 5th day onwards, employees can be tested (PCR test). If the PCR test is negative, work in the UKK may be resumed as early as the 6th day after returning home, with daily symptom monitoring. In addition to symptom control, additional PCR tests must be performed on days 7 and 10. The costs for the entrance test must be borne by the employee, those for the subsequent tests by the employer.
- If the employer considers the employees to be indispensable, the quarantine obligation does not apply and the employees can return to work with daily symptom monitoring. The prerequisite for this is a negative PCR test on the day before the planned start of work and on days 5, 7 and 10 after the return trip. The costs for the entrance test must be borne by the employee, those for the subsequent tests by the employer.
- Fully vaccinated and convalescents do not have to be quarantined. You may resume work at the UKK if you keep a daily symptom diary for 10 days after your return trip and undergo a PCR test within less than 48 hours before your planned start of work and subsequently on days 5, 7 and 10 after your return trip.
The costs for the entrance test must be borne by the employee, those for the subsequent tests by the employer.
For the return from a country designated by the RKI as a virus variant area, the following provisions apply:
All employees, including those who have been vaccinated and those who have recovered, must be in quarantine for 14 days after returning home. After the quarantine has expired, a PCR test must be carried out. If the test result is negative, work can be resumed. The employee bears the cost of the test.
Should employees return after a stay in a country designated by the RKI as a risk, high incidence or virus variant area, the contact person management information hotline ([email protected] ) and to contact the responsible health department.
Should employees come from an area that is approved by the RKInot as a risk area has been classified and none of the above-mentioned symptoms of illness, the service can be started without further measures.
The countries classified by the RKI as high-risk, high-incidence or virus variant areas can be found under the following link and are updated daily:
Title: of the link on the RKI page: RKI - Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 - Information on the designation of international risk areas by the Federal Foreign Office, BMG and BMI
- How can I get a bitcoin forum
- Why everyone loves warm weather
- How fast can the fastest coder code
- How do I learn to be rude
- How is fashion design at Sharda University
- How can I not fear anything
- How big is the biggest squid
- Thomas Edison created the lightbulb
- What is the greatest British album
- What is PXL Male Enhancement
- Is government more important than life
- Where is latitude 42
- Is Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso good for you
- Which style of music is dying out
- Everyone uses investing for retirement
- How do you make a common why
- If 9x 3 6 what is x
- Bleeding causes a heart attack
- How do bacteria produce acids
- What is a 9GAG Pro user
- When is the sun directly over you
- BTS is tired of the ARMYs
- Who is the antagonist in Toy Story
- What is BB cream
- Is reading fun
- How does technology affect care
- What happens when someone drinks urine bacteria
- Is rain or snow more common
- Why is there less self-confidence
- Are bamboo products environmentally friendly
- What is a used smartphone
- Where did the Quaeker religion start?
- How were pagans treated under Islamic rule
- Where is Mexico on an economic level