What can you do watercolor painting on
The main watercolor techniques
The use of watercolor pencils:
Watercolor pencils look like "normal" colored pencils, but contain high-quality, water-soluble watercolor paint. These pens can be used to paint on both wet and dry paper.
Most of the time, the paint is carefully hatched, like with colored pencils, in order to then wash it out a little with water ("wash"). Interesting graphic effects are created when, for example, strokes and lines are applied to wet or semi-dry paper.
Combination of the listed techniques:
You can now combine all these techniques in one picture as you like and thus get a wide range of effects and different display variants. Of course, you shouldn't combine techniques haphazardly, but think carefully about which method is most effective.
Even if the result should look relaxed and fragrant, watercolor painting requires an immense amount of time and patience. Be it in the fine, filigree elaboration or in the multi-layered glaze technique.
The most successful watercolorists often apply up to a hundred (!) Or even more layers of glaze in a single picture. This creates a completely different play of colors with changing daylight or different lighting conditions, as different color nuances are always stimulated to glow by the incident light.
Combination with other techniques - own techniques
Watercolor painting can be easily combined with other techniques (pencil, charcoal, chalk, reed pen, oil, collage, material printing, etc.). However, this usually means that the fragrance that characterizes a typical watercolor is lost.
Recommendation: You can still experiment with it and let your creativity run free.
For some time now there have been new aids for watercolor painting:
- Watercolor medium
- Watercolor gloss agent
- Watercolor waterproof fixation
- Watercolor pastes and thickeners
- Watercolor filler
- Pearlescent finish for watercolor
and a number of supposedly useful (?) additives with which, for example, gloss effects such as in oil painting or collages can be created. Whether you resist such temptations or experiment with them is clearly up to you. Personally, I think very little of such gimmicks.
- How do little boys dress?
- Did Pope Joan really exist
- Is there good snowboarding in Germany?
- Why isn't swimming taught in middle school?
- What's the okayest thing you ate
- Why are conspiracy theories reasonable to believe
- How will it feel to live in Ooty
- In which projects are Allen screws used?
- How big is your lunch
- Did the Russian sleep experiment really take place?
- Why is it important to contour your face
- Will we meet up
- What is P even number
- What is 2 4 8 16 2x2
- How should I prepare for CFA L1
- Why is the Tokyo subway so fragmented
- Will Obama ever return to political office?
- How do offshore windmills work
- Where should I start to learn commodities trading
- What are some examples of technology transfer
- Can dendrobium orchids withstand direct sunlight
- How can Disney's streaming service possibly lose
- Does the use of SSRI affect the IQ
- Was Tesla smarter than Einstein
- Magnus Carlsen is smarter than Einstein
- If 5x 1 16 what is x
- What is the function of a bottle opener
- What's your angry song and why
- Why wasn't Bill Clintons impeached?
- What does Flowtown do
- Is MAMC better than KGMU
- What is authentic story
- Are old Bibles worth money?
- What does wakemate