Are institutions more important than beliefs
(= e. Ü.) epistemological beliefs], Epistemology, [KOG, PÄD], are a person's assumptions about the origin, certainty, structure and justification of knowledge. In the early days of research on e. Ü. Initially, e. Ü. examined. Different stages in the development were worked out, from dualistic e. Ü. («There is a truth») about relativistic e. Ü. («Knowledge is subjective, therefore there is no truth, only opinions») up to evaluatistic e. Ü. («Knowledge is subjective, but can be more or less well founded»). Later dimensional models by e. Ü. assume that they differ on the basis of dimensions such as the structure, stability and source of knowledge as well as the control and speed of knowledge acquisition. It is often assumed that although there are no self-contained stages, the dimensions are theoretically related to one another. Newer models doubt that people have stable, cross-situation e. Ü. feature. They assume that people are about best. resources i. S. semantic knowledge (e.g. metaphor and analogies; reasoning, analogue) that are activated depending on the situation. It could be shown that e. Ü. are an important factor in information processing. People with more complex e. Ü. plan their own learning processes better, process information more comprehensively and argue in a more differentiated manner. Teachers with more complex e. Ü. make more frequent use of learning arrangements in which a critical and in-depth examination of the subject matter is encouraged. However, there are also inconsistent findings in some cases. I. d. As a rule, people with a higher level of education have more complex e. Ü., Whereby the complexity and sophistication of the e. Ü. can vary depending on the content domain.
References and in-depth literature
- Which book should I read before 2019?
- Which courses in DU have entrance tests
- What is a piziometer
- What are examples of contingent liabilities
- Is there a physically maximum brightness
- Mentors is the best coaching in Patna
- What drugs are harmful to health
- Which Indian submarine did the PNS Ghazi destroy?
- What are some makeup tips for blondes
- How good is Faouzia as a singer
- How do I become extremely honest
- Why is nirvana called nirvana
- Is rude the new normal
- How did AngelHack become so successful
- How racist are the people in Europe
- What does pour femme
- Who is the most successful trial lawyer
- Have you ever fished for grouper?
- Why does my watercolor paper crease
- Is dependent on Bruce Wayne Batman
- What is a fissile weapon
- What is an article on popular literature
- Why do people send flowers
- Which are some good porn sites