What determines an official MBTI test
Based on the work of Myers, Briggs, and Jung
This free personality test will help you to determine your personality type according to the system developed by the Swiss psychiatrist C.G. Jung developed and further developed by the American authors Myers and Briggs. The test differs from the official "Myers-Briggs Type Indicator" (MBTI) test, as it works on the basis of agreement and rejection, i.e. the answers of the test candidate may have larger deviations.
Your personality type is:
The "Myers-Briggs Type Indicator" and MBTI are trademarks of MBTI Trust, Inc. who publish the MBTI test. The "Jung Type Indicator" belongs to Psytech International.
The CelebrityTypes type test is owned by CelebrityTypes International.
Even professional or "official" tests such as the MBTI test (the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®, MBTI), the "Jung Type Indicator" or free online tests such as this one or the one offered by CelebrityTypes are starting points to discover your own personality type. No existing test can determine your personality type with complete accuracy and reliability, and no MTBI test can replace research into the work of Myers, Briggs and Jung.
- What are class members in Java
- What are qualia according to neuroscience
- Porsche or Tesla
- Inversion of a linked list with a stack
- How newspapers publish daily horoscopes
- What is wheat growing
- How big is Europe without Russia
- Is sucking my cock considered masturbation?
- What is unique about modern art
- Skipping ropes is recommended for thin people
- What is the difference between GTM GA
- Humility can be taught
- What is an unstable relationship
- What is the human pollinator?
- What are the benefits of extracurricular activities
- How do I create a keyword list
- What did Amazon fail?
- Why is there no cure for ADHD
- Which math curriculum in school is the best
- What is SQL Relay
- Which option is better IIM OR UPSC
- Can be played NBA2K offline
- Is Buzz Launcher the best launcher
- Can you eat expired cheese?