How the program is executed internally in the CPU
CPU class reference
Implementation of an abstraction for the processor. More ...
List of all elements
Detailed descriptionImplementation of an abstraction for the processor.
At the moment it is only offered to allow or forbid interrupts, to send the processor into halt mode or to stop completely.
Documentation of the member functions
Allowing (hardware) interrupts.
Allows interrupt handling by the assembly language instruction sti is performed.
Interrupts are ignored / forbidden.
Prevents a response to interrupts by using the assembly language instruction cli is performed.
Stop the processor until the next interrupt.
Puts the processor into the hold state, from which it can only be woken up by an interrupt. Internally, the interrupts are used for this purpose sti released and the processor with holds stopped. Intel guarantees the command sequence stiholds is executed atomically.
Stop the processor.
Stops the processor. Internally, the interrupts are used for this cli locked and then the processor with holds stopped. Since the hold state could only be exited by an interrupt, this guarantees that the CPU "stands still" until the next cold start. The program never returns from halt (). In a multiprocessor environment, the execution of the Halt command only affects the CPU that is executing it. However, the other CPUs continue to run.
The documentation for this class was created based on the file:
- How does CrowdSPRING
- Did you enjoy the TV series Dexter
- What is Edgardo Bauza's salary for Argentina
- How can I lose 18 pounds naturally
- What does it mean?
- What's so good about Tik Tok
- What does the natural male improvement do
- Are iPhone 8s waterproof
- What are 5 habits in my life
- Has anyone seen the series called Anzuege
- What are the origins of the room
- Does chromotherapy work for adults
- Kiosks can be hacked
- What foods were rationed in World War II
- Is the search for motivation an escape from reality?
- Is shy of being a crime
- Is the mesentery an organ
- Everything is relative to your perspective
- How do I poop right away
- How is your cell phone damaged or lost?
- Does the HIV RNA test give an accurate result
- Are girls shorter than men
- How do offshore windmills work
- Increase outbuildings the property value
- Does temperature or concentration influence the pH value
- What SEAT model is this car
- Engineers make the impossible possible
- Is a VOA visa for Indonesia difficult
- Which math curriculum in school is the best
- Why did Queen Amidala look so Japanese
- How long does hypomania last
- Can a Christian return salvation
- Can souls pray for us in purgatory
- What are the occupational diseases