Geolocation data is protected by copyright
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Axel Freiherr von dem Bussche is Head of the Practice Area Technology, Media & Telecoms and also coordinates Taylor Wessing's international US Group for Germany. He specializes in the technology industry and data protection. His advisory focus is on the support of transactions, software licensing, outsourcing, R&D projects, industry-specific contract drafting, internet and gaming law as well as questions of regulation. He accompanies internal processes in the area of corporate data protection, including negotiations with works councils. A special focus is on advising on matters related to foreign countries as well as looking after expanding foreign clients in Germany. Axel Freiherr von dem Bussche is a specialist lawyer for information technology law.
Paul Voigt is a member of the Practice Area Technology, Media & Telecoms. He has proven expertise in IT contract law, data protection law, IT security law and e-commerce. Paul Voigt advises start-up companies as well as medium-sized and global corporations in a practical and business-oriented manner. Most of his mandates have an international dimension: he regularly advises overseas clients when they enter the European market. In addition, he supports several international corporate groups in the group-wide implementation of software and IT security systems and coordinates legal advice in more than 40 countries worldwide.
- Is the spiritual path lonely
- How do I start telemedicine
- Why do black holes have a high entropy?
- Why does the West adopt Eastern religions
- Can I use Himalaya AyurSlim capsules
- Should I give up my efforts?
- How can I create an iOS app
- Why are there different religions 2
- What makes sunflower seeds addictive
- How do you decrypt files
- Which is correct welcome or welcome
- What is the smallest value
- What is a rain check
- Temple University is good
- Why isn't gravity faster than light?
- Are iPhone 8s waterproof
- Is Vietnam the most liberal communist country
- What is the difference between Hoeren and Hoeren
- Loves Keke Drake
- How does music influence public opinion?
- Are there tour guides for Antarctica
- What is a Proteus vulgaris capsule
- Can a balloon be blown underwater
- Why are trees struck by lightning