Bleeding causes a heart attack
Treatment of internal bleeding
Heavy internal bleeding requires competent hemostasis and intensive medical care to keep the circulation stable, to secure breathing and to monitor the coagulation factors.
Bleeding occurs whenever a blood vessel is injured or diseased. If the origin of the bleeding is not visible from the outside, it is called internal bleeding. While lung bleeding can make itself felt through coughing up blood or shortness of breath, bursting varicose veins in the esophagus lead to gushing blood vomiting. Bleeding stomach or intestinal ulcers are more likely to be recognized by so-called tar stools. Intestinal bleeding and haemorrhoidal bleeding often impress with blood deposits during bowel movements. If the blood does not find any drainage to the outside, it accumulates in large body cavities or in the tissue.
However, since it is no longer available to the circulatory system to supply the organism, there is a risk of shock and death in the event of large blood losses. Symptoms of major blood loss are:
- cold sweat
- Freezing or cold in your arms and legs
- fast pulse
- sudden drowsiness
- little urine output
- Stomach cramps
- Clouding of consciousness, unconsciousness.
Intensive care therapy
The primary task - even before hemostasis - is to maintain vital functions. These include securing breathing, monitoring the cardiovascular system and, above all, giving fluids or blood substitutes to treat hypovolemic shock. In addition, the coagulation is optimized. The hemostasis itself takes place at the same time and with the involvement of colleagues from the respective departments of pulmonology, cardio-thoracic surgery, and gastroenterology
- Why are you jealous of your child
- Why does Windows get so much hatred
- Will employ SAIL 2018 management trainees
- Do operas contain lyric writing
- Why is Arya going to Braavos
- Who is the best Indian outfield player ever
- Can restaurant managers eat for free
- What was the first zombie film
- Why do women's periods synchronize
- How does meditation improve productivity
- Punctuation is okay here with a comma
- There was a recall of a Macbook charger
- Which lipoprotein is high in triglycerides
- Why do people like to play bingo
- What is the relationship between Arya and Jon
- How can I change my company name?
- How should possible teammates be rated
- Is perfection real
- Who did Krishna love most?
- Who is Annegret Kramp Karrenbauer
- Is Avenger Film is for children
- Is Linux a big endian
- What is the placement process for NetCracker
- Have you ever been a drug dealer