What do you mean by 555 timer
Postby Prayer192 »Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:51 am
so you want the first mode the "monostable operation" right?
if so, then on page 10 you have two pictures first.
the first shows you the switching behavior using a certain example.
the second shows you a diagram that should help you adjust the time.
the straight lines each stand for a potential size of the resistance.
Now you would theoretically only have to take a ruler, look for a desired time (on the left side) and lay the ruler horizontally at the height of the time and where the ruler intersects a straight line go straight down and write down the resistance and the capacitor once and you would be done.
but now we have the problem that your time is too long. now we have several options:
a) you are looking for another building block
b) you enlarge the diagram (it has a linear gradient)
c) you are trying to establish a relationship (a formula) between resistance, time and capacity (you have enough sample values)
d) you simply take the highest time shown (10s) and put in a counter-ic that records the output stiks and switches after x times (your time divided by 10s)
or (the variant I would take) the absolute nerd variant:
e) you quickly acquire the basics of asembler, organize a station for ic programming (available for around 50 €), program your own timer and transfer it to the ic (then you could even use a slightly larger ic who controls everything).
- Is that a politicians horoscope
- What is the time of the earth
- How do you rate CloudHealth Technologies
- What are good acting exercises
- Have you ever been cheated in China
- How does your brain generate electricity
- Can the ISS be heard from Earth
- How do you see your physical self
- Is one life enough for you
- In which country does the Asian Cup take place
- What if you don't eat enough
- Where is the first passenger drone manufactured
- Is dependent on Bruce Wayne Batman
- Why was abstract painting invented
- Why am I not doing my best
- Why are most insects so ugly
- Can a baby have distilled water
- When was the Amarnath Temple built
- Who was Sultan Salauddin Ayyubi
- How much prison time to evade the why
- What are interference and diffraction
- What was the root cause of AIDS
- How creative is DeepMind
- Buddha was crucified
- What are your favorite phrase verbs
- How does weightlessness affect the human body?
- Don't let our religion stop us from advancing
- Is there a wrong spelling
- What the hay
- What causes water leaks in the ceiling
- What are server rooms used for?
- Can a woman marry two husbands
- Produces cryptocurrency mining digital tokens
- How does neuropsychology include chemistry