What is chromoly steel
Acquisition / final assembly
Maintenance and accessories
aluminumAluminum is used to make inexpensive and expensive bicycle frames and other components. Cheap aluminum types are relatively soft, not very resilient and are used to manufacture inexpensive frames. For this purpose, cold-hardening alloys with copper and magnesium are used, for example AlCuMg2. High-quality aluminum alloys for expensive bicycle frames are made from the thermosetting alloys AL-6061, AL-7005 or another type of aluminum with an alloy number above 7000. With these alloys, careful and lengthy heat treatment after the welding process is a prerequisite for a durable bicycle frame.
Chromium-Molybdenum-Steel (Cromoly)High-quality steel alloy for bicycle frames, used in more expensive and heavy-duty bicycles. The technical designation is often used to indicate the alloy, e.g. 25CrMo4.
Hi-TenBicycle frames made from cheap steel of simple quality have been marketed under the fanciful term "Hi-Ten" (abbreviation for "High Tension") for several years. This simple type of steel has a lower tensile strength compared to chrome-molybdenum steel, so Hi-Ten frames are heavier or less durable than high-quality frames made of chrome-molybdenum steel with the same durability or the same weight. This material is used for inexpensive bicycle frames.
frameBicycle frames are made of Hi-Ten steel, chrome-molybdenum steel or aluminum, and very expensive frames are also made of carbon or titanium.
- How do you see all African countries
- Where to buy lipstick boxes
- What is the most beautiful symmetrical art
- Does conscious awareness really work
- What is the female equivalent of sir
- What happens when an insect drinks caffeine
- Electric vehicles produce emissions
- How does a filmmaker affect society?
- Which amount is 25 out of 6000
- Is EPL better than Ligue 1
- Works BHIM with Bharat QR code
- How is CBD oil made from marijuana
- Why is Finland building so many buildings
- Which American films cost the most
- What is Windows VPS hosting 1
- What are the admission criteria for capf
- Which bank in the UAE offers business support
- How dog friendly is Scottsdale Arizona
- Is physiotherapy mandatory after a shoulder fracture
- How do I get Google's attention
- Would you merge your body with computers
- Where can I learn copywriting
- Have you ever made a diorama
- All lies are fraudulent