How does a survey work
How does this work?
This is a platform on which live surveys can be created and carried out - for example in lectures or seminars. With the help of mobile devices such as smartphones or laptops, the audience can participate interactively via this website or via SMS, similar to a TED survey. The evaluation is directly available. Alternatively, surveys can be created that the participants can answer independently of each other.
There are just a few simple steps to create a live survey.
1. Log in
In order to create and conduct surveys, you can log in directly with your TU Dresden access data (ZIH login). Registration is not necessary. In the instructor view you will find a collection of questions with sample questions that you can use for your first attempts.
2. Create a collection of questions
In the left column of the lecturer's view you will find both your questionnaires (initially only the Test collection) and the button New collectionto create your own collections of questions. You can create normal question collections for live surveys, but also surveys that the participants can answer independently of each other.
3. Create a question
Via the button Add question you can create questions in a question collection. Here are the question types free text or Selection (single choice) to disposal. The free text can consist of any text or a number from a defined range of values.
4. Start a live poll
After you have created a question, you can click the button start a survey start directly with the questioning of the plenary session. Alternatively, you will find various icons in the question overview of a question collection, including one Play-Icon to start the survey.
Before or during a survey, you can access the Presentation mode switch to hide page elements that are unimportant for the plenary and to enlarge the question and answer options. This survey view contains all information relevant to the plenary to answer the question asked.
Note: This tool does not recognize or prevent automated access to the survey pages. This can lead to unwanted entries in the surveys.
If you have any questions about usage, please contact:
E-learning at the TU Dresden
Phone: +49 351 463-34942
Email: [email protected]
- What's your rating of Placementindia com
- What Portuguese think about the annexation of Goa
- Will climate change harm us?
- Find a call center process
- Are earrings from AliExpress safe to wear
- Where can I make brushes
- Why do I have bad memory
- What is 6x
- What is the Etsys Technology Stack
- Which country issues vehicle license plates?
- How many languages do you think with
- Why do amusement parks ban selfie sticks
- What are some guidelines for metadynamic calculations
- What could my cat be sick with?
- Why did Shirley from Code Geass die
- Can children be hoarders
- Hard is BBE from Delhi University
- What is the cure rate for salmonella
- Can humans change the axial tilt of the earth?
- Why do we need laboratory areas
- What role does hemoglobin play
- What is a blood substitute
- Can someone teach me arabic
- Why are police officers afraid of criminals
- What is a boy baby
- How long will eDreams process my booking
- How can you explain to be metaphysical
- 115 milliliters correspond to the number of liters
- How did you successfully learn Italian?
- Why are massless particles influenced by mass?
- How many years is a long marriage
- Mortgage loan specialists are independent contractors
- What causes abdominal pain in women
- HOW EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT HELPS THE COMPANY