Online SAP ERP training
SAP® training for companies as an online course or face-to-face seminar
SAP training online or SAP face-to-face seminars - made-to-measure
Would you like a customer-specific SAP online training course, a tailor-made face-to-face seminar or a hybrid solution? The dates, seminar times, duration, content & the location should be defined individually? We would be happy to make you an attractive offer. Talk to us - we will find the right solution together.
27 training centers await you
Our training centers are located in Arnsberg, Berlin, Bremen, Dortmund, Dresden, Düsseldorf, Erfurt, Essen, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Hamburg, Hanover, Kassel, Koblenz, Karlsruhe, Cologne, Leipzig, Mannheim, Munich, Münster, Nuremberg, Paderborn, Potsdam (Kleinmachnow), Regensburg, Saarbrücken, Siegen and Stuttgart. Addresses
Alter Hellweg 60, 44379 Dortmund-Kley, near Indupark
PDF download company training
Download this page content on the subject of company seminars in PDF format.
Under the Seminars tab you will find our entire IT seminar program at 27 locations.
Floorwalking in the company
When floorwalking from office to office, our IT trainer trains the individual users directly at the PC workstation in order to develop specific, targeted, individual solutions for daily needs.
Thus, on one training day, many individual questions from practice are answered, problems are solved and the users work more efficiently with the respective program.
kebel.de - seminar competence for 25 years
After successfully completing his studies, Thorsten Kebel founded Computer-Systeme Kebel in Dortmund in September 1995, which initially dealt with the trading of hardware and software and the provision of IT services. The focus was quickly placed on services and, in particular, on IT training. Two years later the company was chosen as the test winner "Computer Schools" of Computer-Bild. In 2005 a branch was founded in Essen and in 2009 another branch in Münster. Since January 2018 our new branch in Kassel has existed in the "middle of Germany".
Today, as a nationwide training company, we organize over 500 IT seminars together with our partners in 27 training centers or as in-house training at the customer's site. The face-to-face seminars and online courses are developed, planned, supervised and carried out by around 150 permanent employees and over 800 (freelance) IT trainers.
- What if you don't eat enough
- How is the Apeejay Institute of Design
- Which riflescopes are used in biathlon rifles
- Are restatements in the syllogism wrong
- How does eating fish affect pregnancy?
- Is BPL greater than LA LIGA
- What are the 3 security domains
- Octopuses have emotions
- Why don't cars go straight ahead
- What is Lance Armstrong doing now
- What is Pyrex made of
- Can I take lamotrigine after ibuprofen
- Men find Asian girls attractive
- What is an MCOP case
- How do I replace a gearbox
- North Korean citizens hate American citizens
- How can I get a US visa
- How does a Bitcoin exchange work 1
- Can a hacker see my phone screen
- What advantages does Thunderbolt have over USB?
- How bad was Vlad The Impaler really
- What inspired Mitch Alboms with Morrie on Tuesdays
- The next generation of the internet
- Where is a parable used?
- What is the religion of Gigi Hadid
- How many Newfoundlanders live in Newfoundland
- Is vegetable tanned leather of good quality
- Where does the name Bismarck come from?
- Did you think disco sucked
- What are not primates
- Can a mezzo-soprano sing tenor
- How wide is the typical door
- What is the publication of a thesis
- Why do people smoke marijuana 1