How do I reinstall Tinder
Using Tinder without Facebook - How it works
The dating app Tinder will help you find a romantic adventure. To use the app, you need an account. Access to Tinder can be set up quickly and easily with an existing Facebook login. Unlike in the past, you can now create an account on Tinder without Facebook.
If Facebook is connected to your dating profile, many settings and photos can be taken directly from the social network. The Tinder link is not visible on Facebook. So your Facebook friends will not see when you are active in the dating app. Nevertheless, not everyone wants to connect their public Facebook profile to the dating platform.
Registration without a Facebook account
To use Tinder without Facebook, you can log in by mobile number. You will receive a code via SMS for the verification of your new Tinder account. This is how the registration works:
- Install and open the Tinder app on your phone.
- Select the option in the login window Register with phone number or Sign in with Google.
- Enter your mobile phone number or select the Google account you want to use to log into Tinder. A telephone number must also be provided when logging in via the Google account.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- You will receive a code by SMS. Enter your code if the registration does not take place automatically.
- Then you log into the dating app with your Gmail address or another email address.
In the future, you will use the e-mail address to log in to a new mobile phone with your existing Tinder account.
advantages and disadvantages
Your mobile phone number is not visible to any Tinder user. Note that Tinder uses the "Facebook Account Kit". This is a login service from the social media giant. There is no direct connection to your Facebook profile, but your Tinder data will still end up on the corresponding servers. To use Tinder more anonymously, you have to use an additional SIM card with its own phone number. With us you will find an overview with cheap SIM-only tariffs.
If you register without a Facebook account, you will not pass on your personal interests and friend lists to Tinder. In addition, you can use photos on your profile that you don't have to upload to Facebook first.
Tip: We'll also show you what the individual symbols mean on Tinder.
After registering, you enter your personal data in the Flirt app. Please note that the information cannot be changed after the initial setup. If you have given incorrect information here, you will have to create a completely new Tinder account. In order for the app to work properly, you need to authorize access to your location. After all, the service should suggest potential flirt candidates in your area.
- Can I be a good writer?
- Which subjects are included in the humanities
- Gatling guns were used in combat
- How can I be more naturally pretty
- Why did Apple develop its own cards
- Interpreters are very competent translators
- What is greater Everest or Kilimanjaro
- Can we solve problems without algorithms
- What is the French term for punch
- Are Syria and Lebanon allies
- How does Rahul Gandhi inspire you
- Buildabazaar is a good ecommerce platform
- Which drinks go well with hearty dishes
- Colder weather makes decision-making better
- Can people remember their genetic memory prints?
- Who is the best indian artist
- What use is it to learn Java
- Where does JK Rowling like to write
- When are scones served for dinner
- How to Make Pei Wei Tofu
- Does China have a plane
- How does the equivalent conductivity change with temperature?
- What is the full form of CAR
- Is there another method to create pits
- Which is better USP UNICAMP or UNESP
- Scientifically speaking, what is the better skin treatment
- What is a stomach
- What are cloves of garlic
- Narcissists are usually annoyed by children
- What is a synthetic polymer
- Is a 20 5cm hand very big
- What if I can't get romantic
- Will there be a civil war in Venezuela?
- Chinese culture is based on harmony